Great Taste, Great Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1827865 on Sep 04, 2012

I love the taste and the way it mixes up smoothe, not chalky, gritty or clumpy. The 13 grams of protien, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes keep me going for hours. I prefer the taste of the Blue Fruit; however, this is a close second.

Fruitein review

Posted by Reviewer1841013 on Sep 21, 2011

excellent product - just read the ingredient lists to already feel good! competitive price from iHerb - quick delivery to Australia very pleased, will order again!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2380007 on Feb 22, 2011

I really like this product. I've been taking it for several weeks and I feel more energetic. I take it mainly to supplement my protein intake. I'm not too thrilled with the flavor, but I ordered others that I like better.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1611358 on Sep 19, 2010

Love the taste and the full feeling I get from one of these shakes.

GREAT PROTEIN SHAKE

Posted by Reviewer2361096 on Feb 07, 2010

I LIKE THIS PRODUCT I HAVE A CAN AT WORK AND AT HOME IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE FOOD AT WORK THE REDS, THE FLAVOR I GET, IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

Nature's Plus, Fruitein, High Protein Energy

Posted by Reviewer1599086 on Dec 22, 2009

i like it tastes good

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1963356 on Sep 09, 2009

This is absolutely yummy and I notice the energy boost too. I mix it with soy milk and it's sooo good, no stevia or artificial sweeteners and it's like a smoothie.

Better than Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1254420 on May 23, 2009

I love this thing! My husband and I drink this shake everyday and we have noticed our energy level increase every since we started drinking it. I love how the energy I get from it is sustained throughout the day. I get up at 4 am to be at work at 5 am and drinking this shake wakes me up better than coffee. I use to live off coffee. I still drink coffee occasionally and its mainly just for the taste. Another plus about this product is the price.

It's the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1517766 on Nov 11, 2008

Great tasting. Has the best ingredients for a high protein energy drink. I mix it with fresh fruit in a smoothie for extra nutrition.

My new favorite

Posted by Reviewer2410255 on Nov 04, 2008

I have used Spirutein for years and decided to give Fruitein a try. Am I glad I did! I love the berry flavor; it tastes great in water and is not too sweet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »