"makes my day"

Posted by Reviewer3018967 on Oct 31, 2007

An excellent product. I work 12+ hour days & get 4-6 hrs sleep. I was exhausted & wondered how long I could keep going. I discovered Fruitein, drink it in fruit juice every morning, & I'm good to go all day every day. It saved my sanity! - Karan M

Fruitein is the bomb

Posted by Reviewer3320134 on Aug 02, 2008

I just had a shake for breakfast. I like the fruitein flavors best - and it's great that they are mixable with just water. Gets my day started off right every day.

My new favorite

Posted by Reviewer2410255 on Nov 04, 2008

I have used Spirutein for years and decided to give Fruitein a try. Am I glad I did! I love the berry flavor; it tastes great in water and is not too sweet.

Better than Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1254420 on May 23, 2009

I love this thing! My husband and I drink this shake everyday and we have noticed our energy level increase every since we started drinking it. I love how the energy I get from it is sustained throughout the day. I get up at 4 am to be at work at 5 am and drinking this shake wakes me up better than coffee. I use to live off coffee. I still drink coffee occasionally and its mainly just for the taste. Another plus about this product is the price.

Recommned this product

Posted by Reviewer1401937 on Oct 17, 2007

I think this is a great product. Especially for those sensitive to the taste of a protien supplement. As well it has a great additive package.

It's the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1517766 on Nov 11, 2008

Great tasting. Has the best ingredients for a high protein energy drink. I mix it with fresh fruit in a smoothie for extra nutrition.

Nature's Plus, Fruitein, High Protein Energy

Posted by Reviewer1599086 on Dec 22, 2009

i like it tastes good

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1611358 on Sep 19, 2010

Love the taste and the full feeling I get from one of these shakes.

Great Taste, Great Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1827865 on Sep 04, 2012

I love the taste and the way it mixes up smoothe, not chalky, gritty or clumpy. The 13 grams of protien, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes keep me going for hours. I prefer the taste of the Blue Fruit; however, this is a close second.

Fruitein review

Posted by Reviewer1841013 on Sep 21, 2011

excellent product - just read the ingredient lists to already feel good! competitive price from iHerb - quick delivery to Australia very pleased, will order again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »