| English
| USD ($)

Nature's Plus, Fruitein, High Protein Energy Shake, Exotic Red Fruit, 1.3 lbs. (576 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

"makes my day"

Posted by Reviewer3018967 on Oct 31, 2007

An excellent product. I work 12+ hour days & get 4-6 hrs sleep. I was exhausted & wondered how long I could keep going. I discovered Fruitein, drink it in fruit juice every morning, & I'm good to go all day every day. It saved my sanity! - Karan M

Fruitein is the bomb

Posted by Reviewer3320134 on Aug 02, 2008

I just had a shake for breakfast. I like the fruitein flavors best - and it's great that they are mixable with just water. Gets my day started off right every day.

My new favorite

Posted by Reviewer2410255 on Nov 04, 2008

I have used Spirutein for years and decided to give Fruitein a try. Am I glad I did! I love the berry flavor; it tastes great in water and is not too sweet.

It's the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1517766 on Nov 11, 2008

Great tasting. Has the best ingredients for a high protein energy drink. I mix it with fresh fruit in a smoothie for extra nutrition.

Better than Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1254420 on May 23, 2009

I love this thing! My husband and I drink this shake everyday and we have noticed our energy level increase every since we started drinking it. I love how the energy I get from it is sustained throughout the day. I get up at 4 am to be at work at 5 am and drinking this shake wakes me up better than coffee. I use to live off coffee. I still drink coffee occasionally and its mainly just for the taste. Another plus about this product is the price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »