"makes my day"

Posted by Reviewer3018967 on Oct 31, 2007

An excellent product. I work 12+ hour days & get 4-6 hrs sleep. I was exhausted & wondered how long I could keep going. I discovered Fruitein, drink it in fruit juice every morning, & I'm good to go all day every day. It saved my sanity! - Karan M

Fruitein is the bomb

Posted by Reviewer3320134 on Aug 02, 2008

I just had a shake for breakfast. I like the fruitein flavors best - and it's great that they are mixable with just water. Gets my day started off right every day.

My new favorite

Posted by Reviewer2410255 on Nov 04, 2008

I have used Spirutein for years and decided to give Fruitein a try. Am I glad I did! I love the berry flavor; it tastes great in water and is not too sweet.

It's the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1517766 on Nov 11, 2008

Great tasting. Has the best ingredients for a high protein energy drink. I mix it with fresh fruit in a smoothie for extra nutrition.

Better than Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1254420 on May 23, 2009

I love this thing! My husband and I drink this shake everyday and we have noticed our energy level increase every since we started drinking it. I love how the energy I get from it is sustained throughout the day. I get up at 4 am to be at work at 5 am and drinking this shake wakes me up better than coffee. I use to live off coffee. I still drink coffee occasionally and its mainly just for the taste. Another plus about this product is the price.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1963356 on Sep 09, 2009

This is absolutely yummy and I notice the energy boost too. I mix it with soy milk and it's sooo good, no stevia or artificial sweeteners and it's like a smoothie.

Nature's Plus, Fruitein, High Protein Energy

Posted by Reviewer1599086 on Dec 22, 2009

i like it tastes good

GREAT PROTEIN SHAKE

Posted by Reviewer2361096 on Feb 07, 2010

I LIKE THIS PRODUCT I HAVE A CAN AT WORK AND AT HOME IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE FOOD AT WORK THE REDS, THE FLAVOR I GET, IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1611358 on Sep 19, 2010

Love the taste and the full feeling I get from one of these shakes.

Fruitein review

Posted by Reviewer1841013 on Sep 21, 2011

excellent product - just read the ingredient lists to already feel good! competitive price from iHerb - quick delivery to Australia very pleased, will order again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »