Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Coleus Forskohlii, 125 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I'd recommend this!

Posted by Reviewer3334552 on Jun 11, 2011

I have sub-clinical hypothyroidism. My basal body temperature was under 36 Celsius. About 2 monthes after taking this supplement with a seaweed capsule every morning, I lost 1.5 kg without much exercise, and my BBT is 36.5 Celsius, now. Update: Body Fat Percentage from 30 to 24 (After 1 year ..without regular exercise) I guess this product is good for those with various level of hypothyroidism. However, it may be a little bit too strong for those without hypothyroidal trait.

good product, fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer2069137 on Aug 01, 2010

Helps shed fat fast, with no real side effects

Coleus Forskohlii

Posted by Reviewer2850622 on Jun 08, 2011

I haven't been taking the Coleus long enough to see weight loss results, but I do have to say that when I take these pills, they help to elevate my mood.

Good product, price escalating

Posted by Reviewer1530646 on Jun 03, 2013

The price of this product has nearly doubled in the last few months. Not knowing whether the added enzymes in this version are worth the cost, I'm tempted to switch to another brand that uses the same forskolin at the same concentration. I use Coleus forskohlii to help reduce eye pressure, because I have glaucoma. And it does seem to help.

Working so far

Posted by 4836110497753622470 on Jul 18, 2012

With workout and diet, this product is working by helping me shed at least a pound more a week.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »