Helped reflux

Posted by 5273725203237253167 on Dec 21, 2014

I took one capsule in the morning as soon as I could feel the symptoms of reflux. within 10 days, I was feeling better.

Really helped!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Sep 22, 2013

It was recommended for the acid reflux disease and really helped. It has to be taken for long though.

Yummy licorice

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

Im not sure if these did me any good but I just ate the licorice without the capsule ..delicious and helps with digestion. I tried to order this again but must have bought a different brand and ugh they did not taste nice like this :-)

Soothing Relief for Stomach Pain

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking this licorice supplement along with Doctor's Best PepZinGI, mastic gum, slippery elm, and acidophilus. It significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. This is the first supplement I take when I am feeling pain or tightness/knots in my stomach. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues because it does a great job at relieving stomach pain and discomfort.

Great for digestive issues.

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

Helps with digestion. Increases absorbtion. I had no side effects from taking this product. I like that it doesn't have a bunch of unneccessary ingredients. I take about 3 times a week with a meal. I am very satisfied! I have a lot of food allergies and am very sensitive to chemicals. I did not have a reaction.

seem to work

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 23, 2012

Even though I had read that DGL caps don't work, these seem to be helping. I take two of these with one Source Naturals Pancreatin 8x, two Natural Care Reflux Away between meals, as needed. They seem to take longer to take effect than the chewable DGL, but I am getting some relief for my acid reflux issues. I've also opened the capsule and put the powder directly on my tongue and let it mix with saliva. The taste is much better than any of the allegedly chewable tablets, plus no sweeteners or flavors.

Works just like an antacid

Posted by Reviewer1198976 on Jan 25, 2012

Helped me over the holidays! Really works.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Nov 07, 2011

Taking for sluggish gallbladder. Definite results after about 2 weeks. I'm able to digest oils better already. Will keep taking.

Soothes my belly.

Posted by stephd on May 19, 2011

I purchased this for my girlfriend who's been having signs of an ulcer. I'm not sure if it's working for her yet (it's just been a few weeks), but she seems to complain of the symptoms less and less. I've also taken it for nausea and it seemed to help.

For low blood pressure and tiredness

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on May 10, 2011

I use this to increase my low blood pressure. Not for everyone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »