The best DGL licorice I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3046182 on Jan 04, 2010

I had a peptic ulcer, seriously painful. I used conventional prescribed medicine but as soon as I stopped using it within a couple days the pain would return. The DGL licorice does not effect the blood pressure where regular licorice could and usually does. Within a couple days of taking this nutritional herb the pain went away and within a few weeks I could discontinue the licorice completely and still remain pain free. I now always keep some on hand just in case because it works.

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Mar 02, 2010

Usually I buy licorice dry roots and make a tea, and this is my first time trying it in DGL capsule form. At 2 caps a day, I noticed an improvement in my nasal passages and a very relaxed feeling in my stomach (I have allergies and malabsorption). So definitely I will continue with this product, very good quality from this company.

Soothing Relief for Stomach Pain

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking this licorice supplement along with Doctor's Best PepZinGI, mastic gum, slippery elm, and acidophilus. It significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. This is the first supplement I take when I am feeling pain or tightness/knots in my stomach. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues because it does a great job at relieving stomach pain and discomfort.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2855754 on Jan 18, 2009

I like that this is standardized (I think) so I know it's potency is guaranteed. I am using it to strengthen my adrenals. A symptom of weak adrenals is falling asleep easily but then waking up a few hours later. I have been sleeping better since I have started this and a few other things for adrenals.

Erosive Gastritis Aid

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jan 23, 2011

Fed up with costly medications from my gastroentologist. If without insurance for medicine, it could be very pricey for the patient. Since most of my meds are herbal I began looking for an alternative way to address Erosive Gastritis. Not only will this product aid in rebuilding the stomach lining, but it will also aid in regulating enzymes in the stomach that could be harmful. The DGL eliminates diarrhea problems that might otherwise occur. I am very pleased as there are no side effects for product use. I'll continue to use in conjunction with Now Foods Ulcetrol for the term necessary to rebuild my stomach lining, which is roughly 2-3 months. Highly recommend.

seem to work

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 23, 2012

Even though I had read that DGL caps don't work, these seem to be helping. I take two of these with one Source Naturals Pancreatin 8x, two Natural Care Reflux Away between meals, as needed. They seem to take longer to take effect than the chewable DGL, but I am getting some relief for my acid reflux issues. I've also opened the capsule and put the powder directly on my tongue and let it mix with saliva. The taste is much better than any of the allegedly chewable tablets, plus no sweeteners or flavors.

Great for digestive issues.

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

Helps with digestion. Increases absorbtion. I had no side effects from taking this product. I like that it doesn't have a bunch of unneccessary ingredients. I take about 3 times a week with a meal. I am very satisfied! I have a lot of food allergies and am very sensitive to chemicals. I did not have a reaction.

For low blood pressure and tiredness

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on May 10, 2011

I use this to increase my low blood pressure. Not for everyone.

Really helped!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Sep 22, 2013

It was recommended for the acid reflux disease and really helped. It has to be taken for long though.

Helped reflux

Posted by 5273725203237253167 on Dec 21, 2014

I took one capsule in the morning as soon as I could feel the symptoms of reflux. within 10 days, I was feeling better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »