Great!

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Apr 22, 2015

This is very good product, but there is one minus and it is INCI. There is maltodextrin, wich I dont prefer.

Taking it daily and notificing a difference

Posted by 5399677547914759546 on Jan 31, 2015

I began taking this supplement only recently and hope to continue. I feel more alive, my immunity seems to be on the up and up and skin isn't as red as it once was. I can only give it 4 stars until I see the long term effects of the daily usage. Thanks for a great quality supplement!

works good

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Jan 07, 2015

I took this at the first sign of feeling sick and I felt better in a few hours.

The Cold Cure

Posted by Reviewer2029270 on Dec 27, 2011

I never like to be w/o Oliceutic-20, cause olive leaf extract has been proven to kill the cold virus in lab tests &...by ME time after time. But it's necessary to have a hi % of the active ingredient, hence Oliceutic-20 is THE BEST ONE!!! And btw, EXCELLENT SERVICE & DELIVERY IHERB - YOU'RE the BEST TOO!

our natural antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1768095 on Sep 11, 2008

I like to give this product a shot when I detect an infection/illness starting up in any of us. The older version of this product effectively wiped out the beginnings of a sinus infection, even after having colds/sinus trouble for a couple months. This was followed by a spontaneous system cleansing - I'll spare you any details.