Blue Lion

Posted by Reviewer1176613 on Aug 13, 2008

The product is fine. I found the price half of yours at another site. Considrably less on many sites. Further, When I purchased a bottle of sixty tabs, same product and strength as I purchased from tour site, I received it in half the time.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Posted by Reviewer2707998 on Oct 10, 2009

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2794244 on May 23, 2009

I've been taking this product for 2 years, and it has facilitated lowering my cholesterol. My doctor suggested this remedy because I cannot tolerate statins. Taken with Zetia, my high cholesterol and triglycerides went down 30 points in a few months. Nature's Plus Extended Release Red Yeast Rice.

wow, this sure upsets my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3008326 on Feb 15, 2010

I don't know if it's the extended release, or just the fact that this formula is very potent. I have been taking it for a few days and I have horrible indigestion that lasts ALL day. I have even been taking Previcid to help, but nothing helps. I will have to stop taking this.

Quality Products

Posted by Reviewer2495462 on Sep 22, 2010

I recommend this product and it actual reduces Cholesterol.

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1819928 on Sep 30, 2010

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 Gems Fish Oil) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600mg

Posted by Reviewer1500755 on Dec 02, 2010

Discontined Crestor and took Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600 mg. daily, my dropped 38 points in 6 weeks.

red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1316694 on Mar 10, 2011

Excellent, cholesteral down 30 points, noside effects and a fair price......

Prescripition quailty with no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1692010 on Jun 29, 2009

I used this product along with Carlson's fish oils. After 6 weeks my total cholesterol went down from 210 to 154. LDL went down from 162 to 96. HDL went up from 34 to 49. I am most impressed with the HDL results, as this is over a 40% increase.

Cholesterol Efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2303250 on Jul 23, 2009

This is an excellent product. It obtained one the highest reviews from Consumer Labs which is a very reputable independent lab. The product is free from contaminants as occur in like products and has the amount of active ingredients, or higher, as stated on the label. My own experience was this; My total cholesterol went from 193 to 159. LDL dropped from 116 to 103, HDL (good cholesterol) dropped, as would be expected, 58 to 52. Triglycerides relatively unchanged. Don't call this a cholesterol lowering agent or the Feds will pull it from the market as the are only puppets for Merck. My results were from one tablet daily in the evening, do not take early in the day as your body produces most of its cholesterol at night.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »