Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Posted by Reviewer2707998 on Oct 10, 2009

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2794244 on May 23, 2009

I've been taking this product for 2 years, and it has facilitated lowering my cholesterol. My doctor suggested this remedy because I cannot tolerate statins. Taken with Zetia, my high cholesterol and triglycerides went down 30 points in a few months. Nature's Plus Extended Release Red Yeast Rice.

NATURE'S PLUS RED YEAST RICE

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on May 13, 2010

I AM HOPEFUL THAT THIS RYR WILL LOWER MY CHOL. IT WAS SUGGESTED BY THE FOLKS AT LIFE EXTENSION TO DO THE TRICK. WE'LL SEE! IN THE MEANTIME, I WILL CONTINUE TO TRUST THEIR JUDGMENT AND HOPE FOR BETTER NUMBERS.

Ann Squire

Posted by Reviewer1946803 on Dec 27, 2007

Have not used for long time yet - but medical doctor suggested using it. - he has had success for patients.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer3303746 on Oct 10, 2008

So far I am pleased with the Nature's Plus product, but the test will be when I finish the 30-day supply I am going to have my cholesterol checked again to see if my LDL was reduced & my HDL increased. I will keep this email & let you know the numbers. Barbara