red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1316694 on Mar 10, 2011

Excellent, cholesteral down 30 points, noside effects and a fair price......

Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600mg

Posted by Reviewer1500755 on Dec 02, 2010

Discontined Crestor and took Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600 mg. daily, my dropped 38 points in 6 weeks.

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1819928 on Sep 30, 2010

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 Gems Fish Oil) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

Quality Products

Posted by Reviewer2495462 on Sep 22, 2010

I recommend this product and it actual reduces Cholesterol.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3118535 on Jan 06, 2010

Taken as directed with the evening meal, this product works. My LDL, Cholesterol and VLDL blood test readings were lowered dramatically.

Natures Plus Works..

Posted by Reviewer2340966 on Nov 16, 2009

I have used many different suppliments trying to lower my cholesterol and this is the first that works for me. I tried statins but could not tolerate them at all. This took my numbers from 257 to 165 total and my bad (ldl) from near 300 to 89. It raised my good (hdl) 4 points. I recommened this strongly. The bottle advised to take it in the PM but I take it every morning. I had a bit of indigestion taking it at night, not bad but some. I have no issues taking it now as I do and my numbers are great. I did a lot of research before I bought this. And to be honest I had little hope it would really work but IT DOES WORK!!! It has been a blessing to me. If your looking, I'd reccommend giving this a try. Shipping is very timely and the company is great to buy from. Packaged well and shipped fast. IT WORKS!!!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1218759 on Aug 09, 2009

excellent product, good price

Cholesterol Efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2303250 on Jul 23, 2009

This is an excellent product. It obtained one the highest reviews from Consumer Labs which is a very reputable independent lab. The product is free from contaminants as occur in like products and has the amount of active ingredients, or higher, as stated on the label. My own experience was this; My total cholesterol went from 193 to 159. LDL dropped from 116 to 103, HDL (good cholesterol) dropped, as would be expected, 58 to 52. Triglycerides relatively unchanged. Don't call this a cholesterol lowering agent or the Feds will pull it from the market as the are only puppets for Merck. My results were from one tablet daily in the evening, do not take early in the day as your body produces most of its cholesterol at night.

Prescripition quailty with no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1692010 on Jun 29, 2009

I used this product along with Carlson's fish oils. After 6 weeks my total cholesterol went down from 210 to 154. LDL went down from 162 to 96. HDL went up from 34 to 49. I am most impressed with the HDL results, as this is over a 40% increase.

red yeast rice for cholesterol control

Posted by Reviewer1407922 on Mar 09, 2009

I have experienced reductions of my cholesterol levels for the last two years using this product. I recommend using it in lieu of the statin drugs since red yeast rice contains a natural (and cheaper) form of statin which works!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »