Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2799021 on May 05, 2008

My husband started on this first and lowered his cholesterol by over 60 points. I was taking Lovastatin for my cholesterol and switched to the Red Yeast Rice a few months ago. My cholesterol numbers have also come down more. We are happy with the product and the quick delivery.

Connie

Posted by Reviewer1464181 on May 07, 2008

The best of the Red Yeast Rice, I believe

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2179347 on May 11, 2008

Helps reduce the bad

Patricia

Posted by Reviewer2357149 on May 18, 2008

Because of this product along with Healthy Origins, CoQ10 gels 100 mg. I do not take any prescription medication

It really lowers Cholesteral.

Posted by itgeekmonkeys on Jul 09, 2008

I'm 42 and have been taking this product for over 5 years. Many years ago I learned that Red Yeast Rice could natural lower cholesterol. Unfortunately you had to take 2-4 capsules a day until I found this time release version. Consumer Lab testing of this product led me to try it. Finally a Red Yeast Rice that worked and that I only needed to take once a day! This product, along with the Carlson Fish Oil and Garlinase, lowered my total cholesterol from 244 to 150. No other life style changes. I don't exercise and I eat what I want but I have one less health concern to worry about thanks to this wonderful product.

Nature's Plus RYR

Posted by Reviewer3287746 on Aug 03, 2008

This product had the highest purity recommendation and was the most likely to contain the active ingredients it claims according to a consumer watch group.

Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Aug 21, 2008

I'm unable to take Rx for high cholesterol and this has done the trick...it's down within normarl limints!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1073035 on Oct 20, 2008

I have been using Red Yeast Rice for approx four years, our physician reccommend it.

red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2446380 on Jan 06, 2009

excellent

red yeast rice for cholesterol control

Posted by Reviewer1407922 on Mar 09, 2009

I have experienced reductions of my cholesterol levels for the last two years using this product. I recommend using it in lieu of the statin drugs since red yeast rice contains a natural (and cheaper) form of statin which works!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »