Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1073035 on Feb 09, 2009

This product has helped me so much, if I couldn't take it I would be on a prescription drug. Have been using it for over 4 years.

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Mar 23, 2009

This product has lowered my cholesterol and I can tolerate it. My body does not tolerate the statin drugs prescribed previously, and I started the Red Yeast Rice and it worked! It has to be extended release though, becasue regular Red Yeast Rice affects me the same way statin drugs did. It's been a great alternative.

Red Yeast Rice works

Posted by Reviewer2955705 on Sep 30, 2009

Red Yeast Rice lowered by overall cholesterol by 30 points.

Been Using for YEARS

Posted by Reviewer1793623 on May 02, 2010

This has kept my cholesterol numbers where they belong without use of statins. I highly recommend it.

Great Cholesterol Lowering!

Posted by Reviewer2900043 on Jun 03, 2010

great product. I used this to lower my cholesterol, and it worked WONDERS!!! GOOD JOB!!!

The real McCoy

Posted by Reviewer1279884 on Jun 19, 2010

According to a my trainer's Dr., Nature's Plus red yeast rice is one of the few on the market that actually works to help lower cholesterol. This information was gathered after extensive research by said Dr. into various top selling brands.

Lowered Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2775831 on Feb 25, 2011

My doctor was amazed at how much my total and ldl cholesterol were lowered after taking this and fish oil for three months. Total went from 244 to 165 and LDL went from 165 to 109. Great products!

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3092268 on Mar 01, 2011

I have had high cholesterol for several years. My doctors have tried at least five cholesterol lowering prescription meds. I've had to quit due to muscle issues. I went to "over the counter" red yeast rice. This didn't change my cholesterol level much. I discovered Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice from a Health Food Store. I got good results and my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points, my good cholesterol raised 10 points and my triglycerides dropped significantly. I continued this but found it to be quite expensive until I found the same product at iHerb for about half the cost. I will continue this treatment for sure as long as this product is available through iHerb. The Extended Release is the only way to go!

Red rice yeast

Posted by Reviewer2219023 on Oct 01, 2009

Seems like a good product. However, price too high

Have ordered this twice.

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 16, 2009

Reviewed to be one of only a few products to have efficacious amounts of actual RYR statin. So far, so good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »