Red Yeast Rice works

Posted by Reviewer2955705 on Sep 30, 2009

Red Yeast Rice lowered by overall cholesterol by 30 points.

excellent product...it really is effective

Posted by Reviewer2446380 on Mar 21, 2009

excellent

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1825446 on Nov 09, 2008

This really helps my husband's cholesterol stay low.

Red Yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2451652 on Sep 23, 2010

Great product!--works better than any other Red Yeast product.

Great for hypercholesterolemia

Posted by Reviewer3130405 on Jan 28, 2011

Take at night because the liver produces cholesterol during sleep. This is an excellent product. Highly recommended!

Lowered Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2775831 on Feb 25, 2011

My doctor was amazed at how much my total and ldl cholesterol were lowered after taking this and fish oil for three months. Total went from 244 to 165 and LDL went from 165 to 109. Great products!

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3092268 on Mar 01, 2011

I have had high cholesterol for several years. My doctors have tried at least five cholesterol lowering prescription meds. I've had to quit due to muscle issues. I went to "over the counter" red yeast rice. This didn't change my cholesterol level much. I discovered Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice from a Health Food Store. I got good results and my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points, my good cholesterol raised 10 points and my triglycerides dropped significantly. I continued this but found it to be quite expensive until I found the same product at iHerb for about half the cost. I will continue this treatment for sure as long as this product is available through iHerb. The Extended Release is the only way to go!

Helps My Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1584847 on Mar 09, 2011

I've seen my cholesterol number improve since taking this. Always take it in the evening and always include CoQ10 in my daily regimen to offset the depleting factor of the statin in red yeast rice. Big thumbs up!

No Statins, No thank you

Posted by Reviewer2408968 on Jul 27, 2011

My dad was having some adverse reactions to statins; muscle weakness, fatigue, rashes, and then he began to use this. This was just as effective (if not, MORE effective) than Lipitor! We bought some cheaper variation of Red Yeast Rice from the drugstore or whatever and his levels were way off. Once we switched back to this, his doctor said his cholesterol is the best it has ever been (despite the fact he's gained quite a bit in his midsection, knock on wood)!

RED RICE YEAST

Posted by Reviewer1316694 on Aug 22, 2011

This product has lowered my cholesterol so that I do not need those liver damaging statin drugs. Thanks for carrying this product...Sincerely B.Elam R.N.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »