Larger quantities please !

Posted by Reviewer2886559 on Dec 01, 2009

Most people who take red yeast rice... have to do so on a daily basis, and often more than one capsule- someone like myself. This means that I have to purchase in quantity. You could be helping us by offering Nature's Plus in the 120 vcap quantities- and really, the manufacturer should be able to offer this in even larger bottles ! I like iHerb.com and I hope that you can look into this and offer at least the 120 vcap bottles !

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 02, 2010

My Dr. put me on this and Co-Q10 to get my cholesterol down, and within 6 weeks, it had gone down 100 pts.!!

natures plus. red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer3302619 on Apr 10, 2009

excellent ptoduct we need more like this excellent service thank you william wilmot

Nature's plus Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2208396 on Aug 01, 2009

Had favorable results in lowering cholesterol with this brand. Tried less expensive product with poor results.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1946620 on Nov 19, 2010

Effective and without harsh side effects of the drugs made from red yeast rice ingredients.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Jul 19, 2010

THIS IS A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT AND I WILL KNOW FOR SURE WHEN I DO MY TEST IN THE AUTUMN OF THIS YEAR.

Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2342350 on Jun 06, 2011

Unfortunately these products have not been delivered. Could you please advise if shipped. Kind Regards