10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Rhodiola, Extended Release, 1000 mg, 30 Veggie Tabs

4 out of 5 based on 1 review

Rhodiola

Posted by 5030895026915030506 on Mar 16, 2014

The first day I took 1/2 of a tablet at about 10:00 AM and forgot about it. In the evening I realized I had not gotten as fatigued during the day as I normally would have. I had been more focused and automatically had kept moving during the day. Normally I would have wanted to sit, watch TV and rest at times. I would suggest taking the 1/2 Rhodiola earlier in the AM and at the same time each day. Also, use a pill cutter to make sure the halves are of normal even consistency. Being sustained released, a slightly larger amount could keep working longer in your system. It generally sustains me for about 12-14 hours. It is nice to feel like I did about 15 years ago.