New To iHerb?

Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Ultra Acai, Extended Release, 1200 mg, 30 Bi-Layered Tablets

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3222845 on Mar 19, 2009

I love iherb, got my shippment the very next day, very fast, very affordable. The size of the tablets are a bit large if you are not used to taking large tablets. They are the same size tablets as my fish oil & CLA tablets though so I have no problem taking them. The product itself is wonderful.

Acai tabs

Posted by Reviewer1940610 on Jul 29, 2010

excellent quality, & they really give you energy & keep you regular. Me & my wife have been using them several months now.

Great but HUGE!

Posted by Reviewer1575136 on Feb 27, 2009

These are impossible to swallow and need to be crushed. I have to stir one into juice in the morning. I can't imagine why they made them so large.

Good product

Posted by 5305563586051293522 on Nov 04, 2012

Keeps my weight, and take away some of my miscel ake.