• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Watch out for the Customs!

Posted by Reviewer1682710 on Dec 01, 2015

I liked this spray and reordered 3 pcs. But the delivery caught the attention of our Customs, who found the content of GABA in it. They inform me that this stuff is forbidden to import, so goodbuy with 30+ usd.

I only bought this

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

I only bought this because Dr. Mercola's was out of his melatonin spray for so long. I was thinking I would never buy this again if his ever came in. The family overruled me on this. They really like this one better, so reorder I will. It is very good, and I still like Dr. Mercola's very much. I have two wonderful choices in case one or the other is out again.

helped

Posted by 4946238255411865607 on May 28, 2015

But not fast react. It take almost the same time as sublingual. It help my sleep

Changed???

Posted by Reviewer1798961 on Nov 28, 2014

I have had problems with falling asleep as long as I can remember. This product have helped me so much the last two years, but after my last order (3 bottles) it seems to have changed. The taste and texture of the spray is different and it doesn't work. Have the product changed? :(

Best Melatonin spray available anywhere

Posted by Reviewer1173294 on Jun 16, 2014

Brilliant product. Fast absorption, no chemical additives. Great; 5 stars.

Truly Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1099843 on Mar 06, 2014

Have had sleep issues for years. Have tried EVERYTHING - Valium, diphenhydramine, Valerian, doxcylamine succinate, kava, tablet Meletonin etc. This sublingual spray works better than anything in the past 20 years. Sleeping peacefully thru most nights. If I do wake, just a spray sends me back into treasured slumber. The pill form of Meletonin never worked for me! So glad that I gave it another try in a different delivery system!!!

Not really a sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Dec 13, 2012

This spray stopped working after I used it twice. Anyway, I watched a Dr. Oz's episode and learned that it should not be used as if it's a sleeping pill, because that's not what it was designed to do. Rather it's a sleep regulator and maybe useful for those who need to work shifts, and it should not be used consecutively for more than 2 weeks. The dosage should not be more than 1 mg a day, and with the spray there is no way to tell how much we are getting. For those who have difficulty falling asleep, I highly recommend Natural Vitality Natural Calm The Anti-Stress Drink. I no longer have to worry if I can fall asleep at night because I know now for sure that I can sleep every night without any problem.

Very pleased after first try

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Nov 01, 2012

I volunteer at a hospital and have to get up at 4:l5 3 mornings a week in order to be at my job by 6:30. I always have some anxiety about getting to sleep fast and have tried melatonin in all forms. The pill you swallow doesn't work at all. The sublingual and the fast melt work pretty well but I seem to have to use more than the recommended dose plus I always wake up during the night, realize that I only have 2 more hours to sleep and then I can't get back to sleep. Last night I used the spray and when I woke up and realized I wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep I used another spray. I went back to sleep so fast that I can't remember being awake after that and I slept till the alarm went off. I hope that this will be the answer for me on nights that I just have to get to sleep and stay asleep. The taste is pleasant and holding it under my tongue isn't difficult nor is swallowing it. I'm really glad I happened to see a mention of this in someone's review of another product.

This stuff rocks

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Oct 16, 2012

Works quickly!

need to sleep without side effect

Posted by 5375605316132856363 on Sep 09, 2012

I took this Melatonin spray and put me to sleep 20 to 30 minutes later and I wake up refresh, this is great product