Nature's Plus, InstaNutrient, Melatonin Supplement Spray, Natural Peppermint, 2 fl oz (59.14 ml)

Works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2514355 on Nov 06, 2007

This is the fastest acting Malatonin product I've ever used. It knock's me right out and no groggy feeling the next morning.

Worth every penny!

Posted by Reviewer2821244 on Mar 27, 2009

One spray under the tongue, which I hold for a few seconds after "lights out" lets me get to sleep relatively fast and if I awake too early or during the middle of the night I repeat the spray and go back to sleep.

I love this spray!

Posted by Reviewer2070770 on Jun 01, 2009

I use as directed and sleep peacefully--every night. For me, it works much better than tablets. It has a light mint taste.

Not really a sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Dec 13, 2012

This spray stopped working after I used it twice. Anyway, I watched a Dr. Oz's episode and learned that it should not be used as if it's a sleeping pill, because that's not what it was designed to do. Rather it's a sleep regulator and maybe useful for those who need to work shifts, and it should not be used consecutively for more than 2 weeks. The dosage should not be more than 1 mg a day, and with the spray there is no way to tell how much we are getting. For those who have difficulty falling asleep, I highly recommend Natural Vitality Natural Calm The Anti-Stress Drink. I no longer have to worry if I can fall asleep at night because I know now for sure that I can sleep every night without any problem.

Very Convenient and Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2932646 on Aug 09, 2009

I used to use the sublingual tablets. Most of the time I wouldn't remember to put one under my tongue until I was already in bed. This often resulted in my going to sleep with the tablet still under my tongue. I started worrying that I might choke or gag on it some night, so I decided to switch to the spray. I am very glad I did.