• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

I love this spray!

Posted by Reviewer2070770 on Jun 01, 2009

I use as directed and sleep peacefully--every night. For me, it works much better than tablets. It has a light mint taste.

Worth every penny!

Posted by Reviewer2821244 on Mar 27, 2009

One spray under the tongue, which I hold for a few seconds after "lights out" lets me get to sleep relatively fast and if I awake too early or during the middle of the night I repeat the spray and go back to sleep.

Works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2514355 on Nov 06, 2007

This is the fastest acting Malatonin product I've ever used. It knock's me right out and no groggy feeling the next morning.

Not really a sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Dec 13, 2012

This spray stopped working after I used it twice. Anyway, I watched a Dr. Oz's episode and learned that it should not be used as if it's a sleeping pill, because that's not what it was designed to do. Rather it's a sleep regulator and maybe useful for those who need to work shifts, and it should not be used consecutively for more than 2 weeks. The dosage should not be more than 1 mg a day, and with the spray there is no way to tell how much we are getting. For those who have difficulty falling asleep, I highly recommend Natural Vitality Natural Calm The Anti-Stress Drink. I no longer have to worry if I can fall asleep at night because I know now for sure that I can sleep every night without any problem.

Changed???

Posted by Reviewer1798961 on Nov 28, 2014

I have had problems with falling asleep as long as I can remember. This product have helped me so much the last two years, but after my last order (3 bottles) it seems to have changed. The taste and texture of the spray is different and it doesn't work. Have the product changed? :(

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1960960 on Mar 22, 2011

Thank you, this works very well for me. The taste is fine, and I have no issues the next day.

Used this brand for Years!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 19, 2007

I've tried many brands of melatonin but keep going back to this one because I can feel the results in 30minutes.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2563910 on Dec 23, 2008

I've used the sub lingual tablets for years but this spray is much more effective.

For Use With Adrenal Ferrets

Posted by Reviewer2199850 on Apr 28, 2008

Had been using 3 mg. tabs, splitting, then crushing them. Big hassle, plus their intake of the other/inert ingredients was not something I cared for. Knew not how they'd do with the peppermint. I did run it by my vet 1st, got the ok, and they're doing GREAT with it. I do a couple squirts into a glass, draw off .25 ml., mix it with Ferret Vit or whatever. I'm actually seeing what I believe are more rapid response rates with this form of melatonin. Cool!! Thanks a BUNCH!!

Very Convenient and Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2932646 on Aug 09, 2009

I used to use the sublingual tablets. Most of the time I wouldn't remember to put one under my tongue until I was already in bed. This often resulted in my going to sleep with the tablet still under my tongue. I started worrying that I might choke or gag on it some night, so I decided to switch to the spray. I am very glad I did.