• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

I love this spray!

Posted by Reviewer2070770 on Jun 01, 2009

I use as directed and sleep peacefully--every night. For me, it works much better than tablets. It has a light mint taste.

Changed???

Posted by Reviewer1798961 on Nov 28, 2014

I have had problems with falling asleep as long as I can remember. This product have helped me so much the last two years, but after my last order (3 bottles) it seems to have changed. The taste and texture of the spray is different and it doesn't work. Have the product changed? :(

Used this brand for Years!

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Dec 19, 2007

I've tried many brands of melatonin but keep going back to this one because I can feel the results in 30minutes.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1242842 on Jun 10, 2010

The price was terrific, and the product is very effective. I was surprised with the fast shipping. Just a spray or two under the tongue before bed, and you can be assured of a pleasant night's sleep. I highly recommend this product!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2563910 on Dec 23, 2008

I've used the sub lingual tablets for years but this spray is much more effective.

Works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2514355 on Nov 06, 2007

This is the fastest acting Malatonin product I've ever used. It knock's me right out and no groggy feeling the next morning.

Worth every penny!

Posted by Reviewer2821244 on Mar 27, 2009

One spray under the tongue, which I hold for a few seconds after "lights out" lets me get to sleep relatively fast and if I awake too early or during the middle of the night I repeat the spray and go back to sleep.

Not really a sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Dec 13, 2012

This spray stopped working after I used it twice. Anyway, I watched a Dr. Oz's episode and learned that it should not be used as if it's a sleeping pill, because that's not what it was designed to do. Rather it's a sleep regulator and maybe useful for those who need to work shifts, and it should not be used consecutively for more than 2 weeks. The dosage should not be more than 1 mg a day, and with the spray there is no way to tell how much we are getting. For those who have difficulty falling asleep, I highly recommend Natural Vitality Natural Calm The Anti-Stress Drink. I no longer have to worry if I can fall asleep at night because I know now for sure that I can sleep every night without any problem.

Sleeping much better

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Jan 27, 2010

3 sprays and 30min later I'm off to la la land! Love it! Make sure you also wear an eye mask for optimum results, atleast in my experience. Recommend for night shift workers

Melatonin spray - it works

Posted by Reviewer1206988 on Nov 18, 2010

I bought my first melatonin spray. The taste is very strong like peppermint/licorice. But after one spray (1,5 mg) it works so much better than a melatonin tablet of 3 mg. So.. I will definately buy it agan.