These are great!!

Posted by Reviewer3028018 on May 12, 2009

All three of my kids love the taste of these. I was happy that there was no artificial dye in them. Well worth the money. I will be purchasing these again.

Also a good one for Bariatric Patients!

Posted by Reviewer2726606 on Jan 01, 2010

A little chalky but perfect for my husband "post" surgery. Great price!

I Hate IRON!

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Apr 27, 2008

Having dealt with anemia for over ten years, I HATE TAKING IRON. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! I have to take iron regularly. OF all the formulas I have tried this is the best. The flavor is tolerable enough to get a child to take it and as always, take iron with food not on an empty stomach but not with any milk or dairy products. It works very well and is not hard on the gut despite my HATING iron!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2998275 on Jun 20, 2008

These vitamins are not made form 'iron' do they don't taste like typical iron. None of that icky burping either. Delicious!

Great flavor, easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Sep 04, 2008

Like the way it tastes and seems to have no constipation effects

Big Like! Excellent value for your money

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

These tablets contain a good amount of iron, 27 mg. They are chewable and actually taste very good! I take these on the go. The smell is fine and the price affordable. If you buy this product you will not forget to take it like other vitamins you have to swallow with water. I repurchase them with every order just because they taste so good!

love these

Posted by 5026219700516458173 on Dec 23, 2014

have taken these thru 3 pregnancies and post partum times - just great! no digestive problems that can occur with some iron.

I bought it and have not used

Posted by ELLEBEAUTY on Jun 19, 2013

I bought it and have not used

Not suitable for me

Posted by Reviewer2316976 on Apr 18, 2014

Taste great when I chew it but after a few min, I started having the strong iron taste in my mouth for a few hours and was trying hard to stop myself from throwing up. And that's the only time I eat it. Not going to try it anymore.

tatses good

Posted by 5181437093895084370 on May 30, 2014

iron as candies better than pills

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »