excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2565155 on Sep 07, 2010

This works great. I am anemic but after taking this product I immediately notice the increase in energy. Also after about a week of taking it the bags under my eyes are gone, and my skin improved!

Easy to take and digest

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Jun 19, 2008

This B-complex with iron is a lot easier to take and digest than any other type in tablet form. Best taken with fruit juice after food. A very good product for those who need B-complex and iron. Recommended.

A GOOD SOURCE OF IRON

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Sep 06, 2009

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2399674 on May 07, 2011

A very good product

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

A wow product for kids. Tastes great without the bitter effect of B vitamins. Just need to lower the dosage accordiingly, because of the iron present.

Excelente

Posted by marcosandrey on Dec 22, 2013

Produto de alta qualidade, possui complexo B e ferro, além de outras vitaminas. Sem corantes. Muito parecido no Brasil do Biotônico Fontoura. Recomendo para todos esse suplemento. Caso for administrar para crianças tem que se tomar muito cuidado. High quality product, has B complex and iron, and other vitamins. No dyes. Recommend for all this supplement. Where is administered to children have to be very careful.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1888466 on Apr 24, 2010

I suffer from iron deficiency and this product is wonderful in keeping my iron levels up. I take a little "swig" out of it every morning. It is also a lot cheaper than some of the other liquid iron products out there. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because the taste is quite dreadful. But I don't mind that much since I know how wonderfully this product works!