New To iHerb?

Nature's Plus, Maximum Strength Ultra-Zyme, 180 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Ultra-Zyme helps digestion

Posted by Reviewer2646452 on Jun 12, 2009

We discovered that my elementary aged son was lactose intolerant several years ago. We've tried different methods of relieving his intestinal issues... cutting out milk, using soy milk, taking lactose pills along with milk. We have recently started using Ultra-Zyme along with a probiotic and his digestive system is doing so much better. The gas and intestinal pains have subsided. I highly recommend Ultra-Zyme as a digestive aid!

Doctor recommended this for his patients with serious liver disease

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Aug 12, 2009

This is the strongest digestive enzyme product I've found. It was recommended to my brother by his physician when my brother had liver disease. It, along with vitamins and milk thistle, healed his liver. He still takes it to help him absorb and utilize his foods, and won't even think of trying a different product! This one can cause a little nausea if you take two and then forget to eat!

Hands down the best enzyme I've ever taken.

Posted by Reviewer3038817 on Nov 29, 2012

I've tried quite a few digestive enzymes over the years and this one is without question the best I've ever used. It helped clear up a lot of bowel problems and abdominal pain. No other product has helped to break down the food I eat so well as this one. My pancreas and liver are finally back on track for being functional and I rarely if ever suffer abdominal pain anymore. It's even helped my mother who, due to bad diverticulitis, could hardly eat anything anymore without getting sick. This is one of several products now that I make sure I'm never without.

No problems with this one

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Sep 16, 2010

This Enzyme formula has all the right ingredients except it doesn't have Betaine HCL so I take that separate. Good buy too.

Max strength Ultra-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer2403667 on Mar 11, 2008

The best digestive enzyme there is. It works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »