New To iHerb?

Nature's Plus, Men's Ultra Hair Plus, With MSM and Select Botanical Extracts, 60 Tablets

Major Impact!

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on Nov 20, 2010

I was so impressed with Nature’s Plus’s source of life liquid vitamins I decided to give men’s ultra hair plus a try. The day after the first application I just happened to notice that my psoriasis wasn’t acting up and it wasn’t irritating me and itching as normal, believe me I’ve tried everything for that. Well I noticed something was up with this formula. I am now only at day three with this formula (I take it at night) and my skin is literally glowing, my psoriasis patches are no longer red, irritated, flaking or itching! My skin even looks tighter and richer in color in my face and I actually look younger. My hair and scalp feel better as well. I don’t know what’s in this formula that I need but the results have been pretty impressive so far. I certainly hope it continues. Nature’s Plus has a new fan and I have recently purchased some of their other products to try.

My third bottle

Posted by Reviewer1391752 on Sep 28, 2011

Great product. Just take it at night before sleeping. My scalp is full of hairs but they were so thin that i almost looked bald. But now my friends are complimenting and asking me about it. HONESTLY TRY IT!!! U WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE.

IT SMELLS STRANGE

Posted by Reviewer1136871 on Nov 27, 2013

ITS MY FIRST BOTTLE;

no real benifit

Posted by Reviewer2769428 on Nov 23, 2011

did not find it of much benifit