Nature's Plus, Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar, 3 1/2 oz (99.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not for acne nor for dry skin

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

Soap has a beautiful structure and a wonderfull smell and I'm pretty pleased with it. However, it did not help with my acne (have washed my face with it for 3 months) and it does dry out a bit (but not like other soaps). It was still ok, especially for body and hair (hair is beautiful upon him!). I RECOMMEND for skin without problems, but I WON'T PURCHASE AGAIN 'couse I need something more suitable for acne prone skin! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Love this soap for skin comfort it gives!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 28, 2012

I liked this soap for: skin soothing, skin comfort, no tension, scent of childhood memories with caramel-vanilla-milk aroma. I used it for face and body. The bar lasts for truly very long time. Does not lather strongly, but this is not the quality feature for soap for my needs. I liked , that it has allantoin , the herbal agent, that is suitable for egzema, dermatitis affected skin. As I had severe allergy fluctuationg during period of one year, this soap was a real salvation for my almost "no skin" on my face, my neck and my hands.

Excelllent!

Posted by Reviewer1973966 on Mar 05, 2013

I love, love this soap for face, body and hair. I have been using it for years. It's the best soap ever, due to its pH being acidic to match skin pH. So it's not made with the alkali ingredients that most soaps are, which dry and/or irritate skin. I like its lemony scent, its good lathering ability and its excellent cleaning ability. As an aside, I use magnesium oil all over my body before bed and wash it off with my morning shower. Magnesium has an alkali pH and this is the only soap that washes it off in a flash, and believe me it is so necessary to wash it off. As far as I know, this is the only soap bar with an acidic pH and I will not use any other.

Mrs. Morris

Posted by Reviewer2410981 on Mar 18, 2008

Have used this bar for many, many years.

Good Stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on Dec 18, 2010

I have psoriasis and dry skin in general and this product has really helped my overall skin health. I really notice the difference in what it does when I use another type soap. It doesn’t lay a bunch of moisturizer’s on your skin but does its thing through PH balance. It has really helped my scalp skin health as well, yep; you can even use it on your noggin. 5 stars and a 1/2 a head spin on this little gem. Great skin product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »