お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Plus, Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar, 3 1/2 oz (99.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

So soft!

Posted by Reviewer1793554 on Nov 07, 2010

This bar leaves your skin feeling really soft with absolutely no residue. It is the only soap I have ever tried that leaves nothing behind on your skin. I use it on my baby as well. I hope the ingredients are ok cause I don't know whats in it, but I use it because it's oh so soft.

The smell is great

Posted by Reviewer1166918 on Aug 15, 2011

I really like the lemon smell of this soap. I actually bought it for the natural ingredients. Works very well

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CLEANSING BAR

Posted by sharonhiulam on Apr 10, 2014

This is the ONLY cleansing bar that i have found (in iherb and elsewhere) which is not alkaline but instead is mildly acidic so as to protect the natural protective barrier on skin. The full list of ingredients is not shown, and probably it means it has some additives or colourants (the bar is sooo yellow) which make it not 100% natural like all other saponified oils soap - but i don't care! i usually insist to know the full list of ingredients for my skincare products, but my skin likes this cleansing bar so much that i will just continue using it no matter what. I use this cleansing bar as face soap and it cleans very well without drying out my sensitive facial skin, doesn't leave a squeaky waxy feeling on my face after washing off, and it very moisturising and soothing. One bat lasts a very long time - a lot longer than a regular natural soap bar of the same size. Please, please do not discontinue carrying this product. I am stocking up.

Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer3012837 on Apr 11, 2014

This soap is amazing I can use from head to toe! It can be a little drying when I use it on my face especially in colder months but other than that! This is all I have to take when traveling. I love it and will definitely continue to purchase.

great cleansing bar

Posted by Reviewer3001270 on Nov 20, 2007

I really like this cleansing bar. My skin feels soft and clean.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »