Nature's Plus, Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar, 3 1/2 oz (99.2 g)

4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CLEANSING BAR

Posted by sharonhiulam From Hong Kong on Apr 10, 2014

This is the ONLY cleansing bar that i have found (in iherb and elsewhere) which is not alkaline but instead is mildly acidic so as to protect the natural protective barrier on skin. The full list of ingredients is not shown, and probably it means it has some additives or colourants (the bar is sooo yellow) which make it not 100% natural like all other saponified oils soap - but i don't care! i usually insist to know the full list of ingredients for my skincare products, but my skin likes this cleansing bar so much that i will just continue using it no matter what. I use this cleansing bar as face soap and it cleans very well without drying out my sensitive facial skin, doesn't leave a squeaky waxy feeling on my face after washing off, and it very moisturising and soothing. One bat lasts a very long time - a lot longer than a regular natural soap bar of the same size. Please, please do not discontinue carrying this product. I am stocking up.

Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer3012837 From Michigan on Apr 11, 2014

This soap is amazing I can use from head to toe! It can be a little drying when I use it on my face especially in colder months but other than that! This is all I have to take when traveling. I love it and will definitely continue to purchase.

great cleansing bar

Posted by Reviewer3001270 From Maryland on Nov 20, 2007

I really like this cleansing bar. My skin feels soft and clean.

Excelllent!

Posted by Reviewer1973966 From New Mexico on Mar 05, 2013

I love, love this soap for face, body and hair. I have been using it for years. It's the best soap ever, due to its pH being acidic to match skin pH. So it's not made with the alkali ingredients that most soaps are, which dry and/or irritate skin. I like its lemony scent, its good lathering ability and its excellent cleaning ability. As an aside, I use magnesium oil all over my body before bed and wash it off with my morning shower. Magnesium has an alkali pH and this is the only soap that washes it off in a flash, and believe me it is so necessary to wash it off. As far as I know, this is the only soap bar with an acidic pH and I will not use any other.

Nice & Simple

Posted by Reviewer2858154 From Oklahoma on Feb 02, 2011

This soap rinses well and doesn't dry skin. A good, simple soap if prefer your fragrance come from lotions/perfumes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »