larger than you might think

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Oct 20, 2009

but easy enough to handle for trips and emergencies.

Fantastic vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2122142 on Jan 18, 2010

This is a great product, I take one wafer a day. It gives me a lot of energy and I like that it is chewable. Also, great price from iherb.com!

Best Vitamins for bad stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2016822 on Aug 14, 2010

I love these vitamins. Most vitamin pills upset my stomach or sit like lead but these are not bad tasting, easy to chew and give me energy.

M.E- Memphis

Posted by 5324358231340320445 on May 02, 2016

Quality product, Good Buy.

myhusband takes these multi's

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Feb 14, 2011

They are easy to chew up and swallow with a nice flavor. The ingredient list is very comprehensive.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Dec 11, 2008

I got these for my neighbor. She finds them convenient to take at work when no water is handy, likes, the taste and says she feels better when she takes them.

consumer

Posted by Reviewer1054319 on Jan 14, 2009

Like the chewable vitamins very much. They do boost my energy immediately and help me maintain through the day with two wafers. Sometimes by the end of the bottle the wafers get a little broken up and powdery. The only drawback

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Adult's Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Apple Cinnamon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3092431 on May 20, 2008

Haven't had to take these yet...We bo't them just to take along when we travel...as the liquid is so heavy. Don't particularly care for the after-taste...but we realize they probably are a lot more absorbable than the vitamins one has to swallow! Not as "potent" as the its liquid conterpart, we realize...but a viable substitute for travel.

good

Posted by Reviewer2406337 on Aug 10, 2011

good value for money but something has to be done about the taste.

I'm very disappointed with the product!

Posted by 4871134040420607658 on Jan 04, 2016

It has nothing to do with wafers. The package contains a round chewable pills with the worst taste ever! I don't intend to order it again and I don't recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »