Kids like the taste

Posted by 4855400181834968809 on Mar 24, 2016

My kids have been taking this for a couple of years. They like the flavor. I don't know if the bottle is not air tight enough or its some other issues but if we open and take the pills every day, moisture seem to get into the bottle and you can see the pills turning darker bit by bit. What we end up doing is taking out a handful and put it into another air tight container so we are not opening it every day and exposing the whole bottle. Could be that we do live in a pretty humid area. Any way, it works fine for us to put a handful into another container so we'll continue to buy this.

Kids Favorite

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Great taste, great crunch. Feels like a little candy for kids. Doesn't have the vitaminy flavor that most kids detest, so if your kids are picky vitamin eaters, try this one. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES" ;)

Great value

Posted by 5663171064599021914 on Feb 15, 2016

Great value.Good taste and mostly they really worked

kids love it

Posted by 4824921204900965894 on Feb 01, 2015

My kids - 4 and 7 years old like this product a lot!

Works Great !

Posted by Reviewer2697314 on Oct 07, 2014

My 5 years old son used to complain of stomach aches. After 2 weeks on this product, I have noticed a difference, he less complain about his stomach aches now. It seems really helps with his digestive system. Great product !

awsome

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Oct 01, 2014

kids love it and you can see the difference when you look in the toilet!!

Tasty 'Sweet' Also Improves Gut Flora

Posted by 5052999705089366930 on Sep 28, 2014

I give one sweet to each kid daily to improve gut flora. It helps prevent illnesses. They love the taste!

great taste and texture

Posted by 5526930363687501654 on Aug 05, 2014

great taste and texture, we don't have such probiotics at our country. will be reordered

Great taste and interesting shape

Posted by 5665965783755501372 on Jul 25, 2014

Both my hubby and daughter love it!

Good

Posted by cherylinechua on Apr 14, 2014

My 2.5yo daughter likes it. hope it helps to get her going to toilet regularly. already on 2nd bottle, she is not fantastic but not super constipated too.