Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer2351155 on Nov 19, 2008

I'm a customer living in Korea. Here, the same product is sold under a very expensive price, so I decided to buy it directly from iHerb. Although it took some time to arrive here, I'm still very satisfied with the product's price and quality. My kids just love it! Thank you very much for providing such as a sound product.

They Are Great

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on May 28, 2009

The kids actually ask for these - they love the taste. I like the content.

Not sure if I'll repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

Vanilla flavour is very strong, and the texture is a little bit off-putting. Otherwise they're fine.

for my sister's kids

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

for my sister's kids

Nature Plus Children Calcium

Posted by 5356367342581531782 on Apr 08, 2014

Bought these for my 8 year old boy. He took it initially but then refused to take after a couple of weeks it due to the blunt and chalky taste.

my kids don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2071911 on Oct 13, 2011

both my 6 and 4 kids don't like the taste of it. I have got a few bottles at home and wondering what do with them...

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3145526 on Mar 29, 2011

Good product

my kid loves this product

Posted by Reviewer1330668 on Apr 11, 2011

sb talked to me about this amazing site. so i opened an account quickly. as soon as i did, i bought some products including this calcium. i absolutely am going to keep buying things through this site. this calcium is famous in korea. a lot of friends of mine recommend me that i should buy my girl this. so i did it. i really hope it is good for my girl.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Children's Chewable Calcium, Natural Vanilla Sundae Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1884349 on Sep 13, 2011

I was worry that my 4 years old daughter doesn't get enough calcium in her food so I decided to go for it, result: she loves it and ask for it everyday! and she also loves also the shape of the different animals!

very good