great taste, works great for sensitive stomach

Posted by Reviewer1578233 on Feb 28, 2012

I bought it for my 7 hr old son. He's got some digestive problems. Once he starts taking them, all stomach discomfort is gone!

One of a kind kid enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2491397 on May 20, 2010

It seems that this is the only chewable enzyme we have found to date that isn't the same thing under a different brand. All other chewable enzymes are BioCore which means the same product distributed under a different name. Our youngest was having a face breakout around his mouth that looked like a yeast rash after switching to these tummy zymes the rash has disappeared. Love that it has a very decent amount of probiotics too. The kids eat them up with no problem!

tummy zyme

Posted by wendybrown on Mar 27, 2010

these do taste good, even my 9 yr old niece likes them. They are flavored with sugar, but not with the bad sugars and nothing artifical.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3117633 on Apr 05, 2010

I was glad to find a papaya and probiotic in one tablet for my kids.

Good product, taste is ok.

Posted by Reviewer1899497 on Nov 23, 2013

I like the product except that the finger get stain with the supplements colour but is it ok since it can be wipe off easily.

Improves my son's digestion

Posted by 4729501890997803459 on May 24, 2014

My son has cyctic fibrosis and already takes pharmaceutical enzyme replacements. I find this is a great addition to the enzyme supplementation. It's gentle and efficient

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Oct 02, 2014

my son now has normal looking poos, he has trouble digesting fats and lactose so often had very light coloured loose stools that sometimes smelt like bile, this stuff has sorted that for us!!

Very good!

Posted by 5009093611023822522 on Jun 30, 2016

My son like them. But he get bored of the taste fast. Wish they were in more tastes.

Kids love them.

Posted by Reviewer1889028 on Oct 07, 2012

Great way to get the enzymes into the kids. Thank goodness it has a child proof lock otherwise the kids would eat them all.

Brilliant.

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

My kids beg for these and I take them too. They really settle tummies and we use them as an immune builder. Really seems to help with all that stuff.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »