Still plugging their nose to swallow

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I've tried a lot of vitamin brands for my kids. Overall, Animal Parade brand is the best tasting. I have ordered about 15 different Animal Parade flavors - Vitamin C, Calcium, Multi-Vitamins Greens etc. Not all flavors go down well though. Some flavors like the AP multi-vitamin cherry are especially tasty. Greens is so-so but my kids will still take it with plugged noses. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Good kids supplements

Posted by Reviewer3024315 on Apr 30, 2010

It doesn't replace a good diet of course, but these are a great kids supplement and my kids love them.

yum-yum

Posted by Reviewer1576643 on Jan 09, 2011

I like it. My son likes it too. These are different small animals with nice fruit taste not sugary

too sweet, too orange

Posted by ReddLady on Apr 05, 2012

It's not green, it has an orange color. And it too sweet and too orange. This product could be a little more bland. Species of small animals a little - mostly elephants, hippos and lions.

Good and heallthy.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Taste great. Kids like it. Price could be lower thoe.

Greens never tasted better

Posted by Reviewer2601181 on May 10, 2010

Attractive color, love that there´s no artificial sweetener in these. My little girl think this is candy, but it is actually her greens!

my kid like it a lot

Posted by 5683938070027261828 on Nov 29, 2013

my son doesn't eat any kind of vegi, so i let him take this. Great taste!

Doesn´t taste like tropical fruit

Posted by tonjeglez on Oct 23, 2011

I´m glad these were not bought for me as the taste was not great, but my two year old seems to like them.

great, the kids loves it

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 29, 2015

A year later - please note that they changed the ingredients, removed chlorella algae which was my no 1 reason to buy this product. Dissapointed ! i needed a chlorella source for kids and found it in these vitamins along with other nice greens. After taking the first bottle my kids didn't have any amigdalitis with puss that had before. Chlorella helps your kids get rid of heavy metals, especially mercury. If you like my review please hit the Like button and see my profile for an offer. Thank you!

ok supplement

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Nov 28, 2013

My kids eat them du do not like them very much. No bad taste though but hoped for jelly animals.