Still plugging their nose to swallow

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I've tried a lot of vitamin brands for my kids. Overall, Animal Parade brand is the best tasting. I have ordered about 15 different Animal Parade flavors - Vitamin C, Calcium, Multi-Vitamins Greens etc. Not all flavors go down well though. Some flavors like the AP multi-vitamin cherry are especially tasty. Greens is so-so but my kids will still take it with plugged noses. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Kids like it

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

My kids can't have enough of it

Posted by 4903431957134518892 on Jan 18, 2016

My 3yo and 1yo loved it. No complains at all, they love the tangy citrusy taste of the chewable. It's like a hard candy that crumbles when you chew, and so my 1yo could take it easily (though I'm not saying it's safe for all 1yos). For comparison, the 1yo can eat peanuts by himself. Will definitely purchase again.

great, the kids loves it

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 29, 2015

A year later - please note that they changed the ingredients, removed chlorella algae which was my no 1 reason to buy this product. Dissapointed ! i needed a chlorella source for kids and found it in these vitamins along with other nice greens. After taking the first bottle my kids didn't have any amigdalitis with puss that had before. Chlorella helps your kids get rid of heavy metals, especially mercury. If you like my review please hit the Like button and see my profile for an offer. Thank you!

Feel better that my kids are taking these greens

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Apr 25, 2015

My kids just dont eat enough veggies and with todays vegetables full of toxins and pesticides, lets be honest the veggies has only 20% vitamins versus many years ago. So even when you buy organic, they have pesticides, just the % is less. Trying to give the best to our children, they need lots of fruits and veggies. Feel better when I know that at least this is good product and will give them part of the vitamins they need daily. My sons like the taste and remind me every day for them.

ac

Posted by 4705135348243858752 on Mar 26, 2015

The kids love these vitamins.

a bit sour for some kids

Posted by 5757160758054146331 on Oct 16, 2014

one boy likes it - he is the kind that likes all food , so he is a green eater any way.. the second- fussy eater- doesn't like it .. so no help here...

Loved by my 2 year old son..

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on May 26, 2014

He enjoys this every morning.

Great taste

Posted by 4729501890997803459 on May 24, 2014

My son has more energy throughout the day, I combine it with other nature's plus vitamin complexes

Son likes them

Posted by Reviewer1652794 on May 16, 2014

Son likes them. Been taking them for years. Likes them. All is good.