Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Vitamin C, Children's Chewable Supplement, Natural Orange Juice Flavor, 90 Animals

Reviews 3-star

Comparable to other children Vit-C

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Nov 07, 2010

I reckon that kids like anything sweet so naturally they like this too. Personally, I think this product is reasonably priced.

I like em... too bad my 3 year old doesn't

Posted by Reviewer1317607 on Mar 22, 2011

We'll try in a few months... when he's gotten over the whole "vitamin strike" but I thought this was a pretty good tasting vitamin & since the little one WILL NOT even remotely attempt a gummy vitamin... I thought these would be a winner. I can always take them if he won't.

So so

Posted by Reviewer1048137 on Oct 04, 2011

My kids didn't like the tast

My kids hate the taste!

Posted by Reviewer2424352 on Oct 14, 2011

I felt it tastes rather good, but my kids cry when they see it. Probably too sour for them. One of them even threw up after taking it.

Quite tasty

Posted by Reviewer1184799 on Nov 18, 2011

Quite tasty but a little hard for my 3.5 yo who dislikes to chew on hard vitts... But overall good product:)