July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Blue Lightning, Powder, Energy Drink Mix, 0.5 lb (230 g)

3 stars

Posted by Reviewer1050835 on May 12, 2008

this product is ok..For me it has a bitter after taste..Will most likely change to food science purple foods next time

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2436074 on Aug 07, 2008

I never get sick, is it because of this......maybe! It tastes yummy too. There's so much great stuff in this it has to be good for you, I say try it!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1365498 on Jan 25, 2008

I love this product, and so, was happy to receive it so quickly. I have made a commitment to improving my health and I value the tools to help my body make a smooth transition.

Blue lightning drink mix

Posted by Reviewer1910136 on Sep 24, 2008

Thought the taste of this could be much better than it was--need to get used to it. I used some artificial sweetener with it. It's given me a great energy boost midday however and I will most likely continue to use it and perhaps try the red drink mix as well.

Good but too expensive