Another Great Organic Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 18, 2013

This is a great company a some great products. Their Vitamin C and D are the first company to derive it's source of vitamin from plant-source cholecalciferol, from an exciting variety of organic, healthful mushrooms. Feel the remarkable benefits of obtaining essential nutrients from all-natural, organic whole foods!

Good mix

Posted by Reviewer2767785 on Jan 07, 2015

Good mix. Easy to swallow. The best is that it does not contain industrial grade ascorbic acid from People´s Republic of China.

seems good, sticking with whole food vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 22, 2011

I used this very frequently (1 every 1-2 hours) on a first day of a cold last week. Unfortunately I ended up with a "cold" sore end of the day and still had a rough cold the next day. It is hard for me to say if I had a smaller, quick healing cold sore because of this vitamin c dosing or rather did my system get a bit aggravated as a result of high dosing. A cold sore resulted for me years before 1 day following high dose buffered vitamin c by pure encapsultations. I swore of high dosing since then until recently when I read in The Calcium Lie that whole food vitamin c is the way to go - more gentle, and was the form used by dr. linus pauling, and infact isolated ascorbic acid depletes vitamin c! Currently I am using just 3x/day. BTW no increased stomach upset noticed with 3 a day or 10 a day.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1514056 on Oct 12, 2011

love that these are whole food!

Works