Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Mar 23, 2015

Nothing bad to say about them.

OTTIMO

Posted by 5010256358187559085 on Sep 04, 2014

Io sono intollerante alla Lanolina e devo dire che questa alternativa è stupenda!! 2 al giorno tutti i giorni!!! Complimenti a Iherb rapidi e sempre precisi!

I like

Posted by ulanika on May 22, 2014

take it always! good price for vegan D3

ok

Posted by 5594067935320390969 on Apr 08, 2016

bon

Very Satisfied!

Posted by 5497234164274570708 on Jul 10, 2013

I have never left a review in my life. I had such a great experience from iHerb that I had to return the gratitude. This is a great product in my opinion. I had the onset of flu like symptoms a few weeks back (friend was sick for week with same symptoms). I took the recommended dosage after already taking it for a week. Ended up only having the symptoms for a day and felt great after. May or may not was this vitamin d but it convinced me that it is a fine product. Thanks iHerb for the Outstanding service.

Good value

Posted by 5205758833389112609 on Apr 19, 2014

I usually buy Garden of Life because they are RAW and next time I think I will revert. I don't have anything bad to say about this product except I wish it was a raw product :)

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Feb 09, 2011

High potency, vegan, food based - I love it! My doctor said I'm low, so I hope this will bring it up. I'll probably get checked again and will update my review.

good

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

this stuff is powerful, i only take 1 a day (i take other vits)

Finally -- a veggie source of D3

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 25, 2011

I had been taking D2, but Dr. Weil and others said that D3 was really the way to go. Glad to see this product for us vegetarians.

Good source of Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on May 21, 2011

So far so good. I bought this because it was a more natural-food source of Vitamin D3 and it has many healing mushrooms which are good for building immunity and protecting the body.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »