Good source of Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1426763 on May 21, 2011

So far so good. I bought this because it was a more natural-food source of Vitamin D3 and it has many healing mushrooms which are good for building immunity and protecting the body.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life Garden, Vit. D3

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Feb 08, 2012

i searched long and hard and found this wonderful D3 that is safer as it's made from whole food.

Vit D3

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

I like this product it has a lot of beneficial mushrooms added to support the D

great product

Posted by 5465322305323014903 on Dec 10, 2013

its good to have a Vegan D3

Only vitamin D come from plant

Posted by Reviewer3021468 on Jun 10, 2016

Actually I looked up most of Vitamin D products here in iHerb and luckily I found this cause this is the only one that come from plant (mushrooms). Mostly others come from Lanolin (sheep's wool) or some items not mentioned at all like just D3. This one should be artificial one. And others are relatively much cheaper than this one. iHerb 판매중인 Vitamin D중 유일하게 식물성 추출입니다. 나머지는 대부분 라놀린(양모) 아니면 아예 표기도 없습니다. (합성일듯) 비타민D는 말린 표고버섯, 목이버섯 등에 많이 함유되어 있는데, 그런 버섯들로부터 추출했다고 합니다. 그래서 다른 비타민D에 비해 2배정도 비쌉니다.

Natural vitamin d.

Posted by 5542975922880931448 on Dec 13, 2015

Good source of natural vitamin d. I spread the powder of one capsule / two times a week over my breakfast.

D3 5000

Posted by 4897781691793413225 on Aug 01, 2016

Excellent product whole food completely no chemicals or additives

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that this product is a whole food and organic. I don't like the soy that this facility produces.

Bad capsules

Posted by 5495118954609608358 on Jul 26, 2016

I bought this one along a Country Life D3, and I hated it. Their capsules are too big, and taste bitter. Not easy to swallow at all. I prefer much more the one I mentioned, or MRM. I won't buy again this product, no matter the prize, unless the capsules are changed. I don't know if the D3 was different or not from others, since I don't experience tangible results from supplementing, but I guess it's the same quality. Just I can't stand those pills.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »