Contains Lead!

Posted by 5315401894916168423 on Sep 18, 2015

Please be warned that this product arrives with a label on the lid saying "this product contains LEAD, a substance known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm". I would never intentionally buy a product containing lead and iherb aren't offering a refund or adding it to the product-info on their site despite me raising it with them. I understand that this applies to a number of the Nature's Plus products. Be warned.

These could be for you

Posted by 4779905523234241235 on Sep 12, 2014

I don't mind swallowing tablets or capsules myself – but my wife absolutely hates it, so I have to find her powders and chewables and gummies, in nearly every supplement category. For the Multi-Vitamin category, this is the one that she likes the best. And it's probably the most comprehensive of all the chewables, and believe me – I've looked at all of them. And I don't have to do a big song and dance to get her to take them. In fact, she always reminds me when she's run out of them, as she's become quite fond of them. They're not exactly steak and lobster, but I've crunched on a few of them myself and they don't taste half-bad. If you're the type of person that gets all fidgety when it comes time to swallowing pills, than these chewables could be for you.

huge tablets but good

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

When I first saw the size of the tablets I was amazed, but then how could you get so much packed into one tablet. It disolves in your mouth with a kind of fizzy taste. I bought it for kids but feel it is better for the 'big kids' that don't eat their veggies.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1331653 on Apr 26, 2013

Great taste and agree, huge size!

So easy!

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Aug 01, 2013

A very refreshing take on the multi-vitamin, and fun to eat!

Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on Feb 17, 2011

Excellent product. I have long taken the tablet form, this might be more easily absorbed.

Good products, the price a little expensive

Posted by Reviewer3145526 on Mar 15, 2011

Nutrient rich, vitamin supplements for the whole family, too a point particle, the taste is acceptable

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Gold Chewables

Posted by Reviewer1067722 on Sep 19, 2014

I have just started taking them. I found that they give you more energy through out the day. You do not feel tired. They are very, good.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Gold Chewables

Posted by Reviewer1522180 on Oct 13, 2011

I like the chewables. I also ordered the tablets, but they looked way too big. The chewables have a little more of some ingredients than the liquid and are more portable.