Nature's Plus, Source of Life

Posted by Reviewer1256106 on Sep 23, 2011

I have taken this multi vitamin on and off for years. Like most people, I think that I can find something that is cheaper, but the ingredients that Nature's Plus must be far superior to the other brands. I have more energy and seem to just feel better from taking this product. I really like that they have the mini-tabs now, they are easier to swallow. Steve Stowe

The Best MultiVitamins

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Oct 31, 2011

I've been taking Nature's Plus Multis for years. I switch off between the Gold and the Reds and really like the mini-tabs as they are much easier to use.

Excellent natural vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer2240276 on Jun 23, 2011

I've been using Source of Life for years and find that the Red and Gold combined provide the best all around supplement available.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2270786 on Jul 08, 2011

Very, very good! I recomended for all!!!

IMO, the best multivitamin multiminerals whole food supplement available.

Posted by Reviewer2349916 on Nov 06, 2010

IMO, the best multivitamin multiminerals whole food supplement available. I've been hard-pressed to find a whole food multi that has everything that is in this product. The mini-tabs are also very easy to swallow. I swallow three at a time two times a day with no problem.

Mini-tabs they are not.

Posted by Reviewer1089184 on Jul 14, 2016

OK, lots of good stuff in these, but It said mini and I thought this makes sense as a serving size is 6 so they could be smaller as you will take many. They are soo not! Sister is doing chemo and tough to get large pills down- these won't work.

Just good.

Posted by Reviewer1181828 on Feb 04, 2015

good. I dont't check effet, yet.

Finally Found One

Posted by Reviewer1817616 on Jun 08, 2011

This product is fabulous. Gives me endorence that I haven't had in years. I used the full size product. Prayed they would bring out a mini and they did. It's a must try for everyone. See if it makes a difference for you. It only took a few days for me. Maybe even the first day. Honest. Works for me and my husband. A Jersey-girl

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1866287 on Dec 21, 2010

Excellent product - In general, Nature's Plus is among the best products!!!

AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by gaylephillips on Jan 26, 2012

Maybe it's a coincidence, but I feel absolutely amazing since starting to take these ... I finally found an all-in-one multi-vitamin that has everything I need and then some. Able to eliminate a bunch of other stuff I had been taking separately. Barring any unforeseen issues, I am won over for life!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »