Nature's Plus, Source of Life

Posted by Reviewer1256106 on Sep 23, 2011

I have taken this multi vitamin on and off for years. Like most people, I think that I can find something that is cheaper, but the ingredients that Nature's Plus must be far superior to the other brands. I have more energy and seem to just feel better from taking this product. I really like that they have the mini-tabs now, they are easier to swallow. Steve Stowe

The Best MultiVitamins

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Oct 31, 2011

I've been taking Nature's Plus Multis for years. I switch off between the Gold and the Reds and really like the mini-tabs as they are much easier to use.

Excellent natural vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer2240276 on Jun 23, 2011

I've been using Source of Life for years and find that the Red and Gold combined provide the best all around supplement available.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2270786 on Jul 08, 2011

Very, very good! I recomended for all!!!

IMO, the best multivitamin multiminerals whole food supplement available.

Posted by Reviewer2349916 on Nov 06, 2010

IMO, the best multivitamin multiminerals whole food supplement available. I've been hard-pressed to find a whole food multi that has everything that is in this product. The mini-tabs are also very easy to swallow. I swallow three at a time two times a day with no problem.

best multivitamin I've ever taken !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Jan 05, 2016

I've been using this multivitamin for some time now and it's the best thing ever, doesn't cause allergy, pimples or upset my stomach, it gives me the energy I need even though I only use one tablet in this case I use two minis, and most important it's food based not synthetic .. I can't recommend this product enough and also there is analysis certificate for your convenience .. so feel confident ! هذا أفضل مكمل غذائي استحدمته ميزته أنه مستحضر من الطعام وليس مصنَع مثل كثير من الفيتامينات .. ويجي في مقاسين الأقراض الصغيرة و الكبيرة .. أستخدم قرصين صغيرين في اليوم بدل الستة المفروضة وفيهم بركة و زيادة.

sos mini-tabs

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Oct 12, 2010

simply the best vitamin i have taken in my life,keep it up natures plus

Just good.

Posted by Reviewer1181828 on Feb 04, 2015

good. I dont't check effet, yet.

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer3209631 on Jul 15, 2012

Works.

Good

Posted by 5563964924337644110 on Oct 06, 2013

Good to me. I will re-order this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »