« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Comprehensive wholefood multi-vitamin, almost *too* strong

Posted by Reviewer2280079 on Jan 04, 2012

This is a very strong whole food multivitamin. If you can afford it, you should take it, except if the following reasons are important to you: * it contains a lot of B12, which "gives energy". But it can have different levels of side effects, such as getting the jitters or feeling anxiety. * it contains some adoptogens such as Ginseng. Some people would rather stay clear of these, because not all interactions with medications are known. * the dosage of all vitamins is very high, and some experts have theories regarding the negative effects of long term consumption of such high dosages. This might be perfect if you need a short term boost for e.g. just a month. Personally, I had to discontinue it after half a year, because of the high B12 dosage. I am now taking "Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets", which is a more conservative wholefood multivitamin.

powerful

Posted by lisofby on Jun 09, 2011

for most it would be the comprehensive supplement. i dont like that its big pills though.

A piece of GOLD !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Sep 29, 2015

I'm writing this review before I even receive the product, for sure I'll update my review after I receive the item and try them for a bit but I'm writing this review in regards of (1) "Lead" please refer to Survey Data on Lead in Women's and Children's Vitamins "google it" and you will understand that there is nothing to worry about, Everything and I mean EVERYTHING we eat has lead unless it was made in a lab "synthetic" ! this gave me more reason to buy this product not the synthetic hyped types, the (2) is "B12 concentration" I'm not going long on this but do you know that the amount in 2 tablespoons of flax seed is over 5600 x the amount in 25µg of cyanocobalamin ! please to refer to Safety of Cyanide in Cyanocobalamin .. finally the only concern I got here is the price tag of this product but it's worth it, I'm not going to take 3x day instead I'll try 1x day this will last for 3 months and I'm sure it will be enough for me as I think 1 tablet daily is enough .. can't wait to use this Rolls-Royce of multivitamins, finally if you can't afford this product don't go for some hyped synthetic stuff like nature's away alive or now food "even though I bought them" try MegaFood or Country Life I think they got some decent stuff .. I hope iHerb keep stock of this items as it seems running out soon .. as some people prefer tablet type instead of mini tablets; peace! هذا أفضل مكمل غذائي وجدته في هذا الموقع وهو طبيعي و نباتي 100% غالي شوي بس أظن أنه يكفي حبة في اليوم بدل ثلاث حبات.

Very good product.

Posted by 5735462074463494276 on Oct 24, 2014

I'm very satisfied with it. Sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 and vitamin C in it. I think high-quality product.

natures plus source of life gold tablets

Posted by Reviewer2153461 on Feb 18, 2012

super supplement. highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »