Comprehensive wholefood multi-vitamin, almost *too* strong

Posted by Reviewer2280079 on Jan 04, 2012

This is a very strong whole food multivitamin. If you can afford it, you should take it, except if the following reasons are important to you: * it contains a lot of B12, which "gives energy". But it can have different levels of side effects, such as getting the jitters or feeling anxiety. * it contains some adoptogens such as Ginseng. Some people would rather stay clear of these, because not all interactions with medications are known. * the dosage of all vitamins is very high, and some experts have theories regarding the negative effects of long term consumption of such high dosages. This might be perfect if you need a short term boost for e.g. just a month. Personally, I had to discontinue it after half a year, because of the high B12 dosage. I am now taking "Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets", which is a more conservative wholefood multivitamin.

powerful

Posted by lisofby on Jun 09, 2011

for most it would be the comprehensive supplement. i dont like that its big pills though.

great multivitamin !

Posted by unseen on Jun 27, 2016

I like this multivitamin but the tablet count per day is too much, I've been taking one instead of the recommended dose, after 6 months of use I'm switching to another multi with simple basic vitamins and minerals with affordable price. فيتامين ممتاز لكن مشكلته في عدد الأقراص المقترحة كذلك سعره كنت آخذ قرص في اليوم بدل الثلاث المقترحة الآن راح أجرّب منتج ثاني يكون بسيط ويحتوي على فيتامينات و معادن بدون أي إضافات أخرى.

Very good product.

Posted by 5735462074463494276 on Oct 24, 2014

I'm very satisfied with it. Sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 and vitamin C in it. I think high-quality product.

natures plus source of life gold tablets

Posted by Reviewer2153461 on Feb 18, 2012

super supplement. highly recommend.

目前看来,果然是终极维生素,够强大!

Posted by dudongxu on May 24, 2012

产品用有机原料难得,营养素种类繁多就更难得,但最难得的是营养素的含量还能做到如此之大,所以真够强大!少见!

Simply the Best

Posted by Reviewer1146917 on Jan 09, 2013

I have been using these vitamins for over a month now. I was always tired near the end of the work day, but I have noticed the extra energy boost that I have, and do not be tired at the end of the day. I would recommend these to everyone.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2586174 on Nov 02, 2011

its the best product as multivitamins

Excellent simply the best multi

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

The best multi I have tried. Feel much better taking this. It takes a couple of weeks to really feel the benefit but then I noticed a big difference. Does not repeat.Contains far more then just vitamins and minerals and loaded with antioxidants and superfood nutrients. Usually take alive energy vitamin but if really run down this is amazing, It is wholefood based so has excellent absorption. Take with your breakfast. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1737856 on Apr 15, 2010

Have used this brand before and like this product as well. I feel energized when I take it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »