Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Liquid Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Tropical Fruit Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml)

Best Liquid Vitamin I've Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer2435970 From Nebraska on Apr 24, 2008

I have tried muliptle liquid vitamins over the past few years. But none has given me the energy and boost that Nature's Plus provides. I have a brain injury resulting from a nasty virus with meningitis and encephalitis, and as a result, I am chronically fatigued. This product has helped a lot in that regard. The taste is very good. I can drink this straight from the bottle. I couldn't do that with any of the other liquid vitamins I tried. Most were putrid. I am going to get my parents some of this, because they are in their 60's pushing 70, and I think they'd really like this.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2258273 From Oregon on Nov 02, 2011

I have used this for years. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

Better than Garden of Life

Posted by Reviewer3078417 From California on Aug 14, 2011

Garden of Life new liquid vitamin is extremely awful tasting so I switched to this one which is much more pleasant to get down.

LIQUID VITS BETTER

Posted by Reviewer2435186 From Hawaii on Jan 20, 2011

THIS IS THE PRODUCT THAT I HAVE BEEN ORDERING, WHICH IS GREAT AND VERY TASTY. HOWEVER, I DID NOT RECEIVE IT THIS TIME BUT WAS SENT AND BILLED FOR THE LESS EXPENSIVE BUT EQUALLY AS GOOD VERSION. THE TROPICAL FRUIT FLAVOR IS GREAT TASTING.

Best MV I have taken for years

Posted by Reviewer2569675 From New York on Dec 05, 2011

For the price, this is the best MV I have used and have done so for about 4 years. I would prefer a berry flavor but really have no complaints. The texture is fine and easy to swollow liquid.