Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Liquid Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Tropical Fruit Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml)

Best Liquid Vitamin I've Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer2435970 on Apr 24, 2008

I have tried muliptle liquid vitamins over the past few years. But none has given me the energy and boost that Nature's Plus provides. I have a brain injury resulting from a nasty virus with meningitis and encephalitis, and as a result, I am chronically fatigued. This product has helped a lot in that regard. The taste is very good. I can drink this straight from the bottle. I couldn't do that with any of the other liquid vitamins I tried. Most were putrid. I am going to get my parents some of this, because they are in their 60's pushing 70, and I think they'd really like this.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2258273 on Nov 02, 2011

I have used this for years. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

Better than Garden of Life

Posted by Reviewer3078417 on Aug 14, 2011

Garden of Life new liquid vitamin is extremely awful tasting so I switched to this one which is much more pleasant to get down.

LIQUID VITS BETTER

Posted by Reviewer2435186 on Jan 20, 2011

THIS IS THE PRODUCT THAT I HAVE BEEN ORDERING, WHICH IS GREAT AND VERY TASTY. HOWEVER, I DID NOT RECEIVE IT THIS TIME BUT WAS SENT AND BILLED FOR THE LESS EXPENSIVE BUT EQUALLY AS GOOD VERSION. THE TROPICAL FRUIT FLAVOR IS GREAT TASTING.

Dr. Recommended

Posted by Pachamama on Sep 20, 2011

I had a Dr. tell me this was the best way to take vitamins and after tasting many other liquid vitamins I found this one to be the best tasting one. I always have a bottle at home and at work.