Bought for mom

Posted by Reviewer1466217 on May 22, 2015

She seemes to like everything but the taste! She takes 1/2 dose as full dose gets her jittery.

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1391697 on Apr 06, 2015

I've tried lots of liquid vitamins in the past and some were pretty hard to swallow due to the bad taste. This one is easy to drink in juice, or even on its own. I haven't noticed any real boost in energy or anything as yet but I've only been using for about a month.

Used for years and luv it.

Posted by 5426042835569366623 on Jul 17, 2014

Used for years and luv it.

Helps

Posted by JerseyGirl on Jul 24, 2012

A best value for my health. I originally tried this from another store. I liked the product but not the price until I found it on iherb.com. I have tried many other less expensive multi-vitamins but they did not help as much. The taste isn't bad but it took a while to get used to.

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer3203456 on Feb 26, 2012

Good Product

Source of Life

Posted by Reviewer1022274 on Feb 01, 2012

Excellent product

excellent multivit

Posted by Reviewer2300377 on Jan 05, 2012

one product that supports good health and does not cause stomach upset like some vitamin suplements

Best MV I have taken for years

Posted by Reviewer2569675 on Dec 05, 2011

For the price, this is the best MV I have used and have done so for about 4 years. I would prefer a berry flavor but really have no complaints. The texture is fine and easy to swollow liquid.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2258273 on Nov 02, 2011

I have used this for years. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

Dr. Recommended

Posted by Pachamama on Sep 20, 2011

I had a Dr. tell me this was the best way to take vitamins and after tasting many other liquid vitamins I found this one to be the best tasting one. I always have a bottle at home and at work.