Does not make you hungry

Posted by Reviewer2205629 on Mar 24, 2009

Have been taking it for a 10 years. Unlike other multi-vitamins it does not make u hungry or stomach upset

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Jun 21, 2009

One of the best vitamins and minerals formula ever...and I have checked a lot of them.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1551338 on Aug 01, 2009

Excellent vitamins!! Our daughter cannot swallow the larger size of these vitamins, but has no problem with these.

Nature's Plus multi-vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2150797 on Sep 04, 2009

Good vitamins and easy to swallow.

Best Mulitvitamin I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Nov 18, 2009

This remains the Gold Standard in Multi-Vitamins. I like these as they are easier to swallow. Nature's Plus is company with stellar integrity.

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1474116 on Nov 07, 2010

My doctor recommended this product and it has really impacted my energy level. I see a real difference when I don't take it.

Vitamin Order

Posted by Reviewer1801799 on Dec 16, 2010

I really like taking these vitamins; others upset my stomach. The store where I bought them has closed, and it was very nice to order them from you!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Jan 25, 2011

very good product!

GREAT Multi!!

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on Oct 31, 2011

I've long been taking this brand of multi-vitamin (and highly recommend) but this is the first time I've tried the mini-tabs. Due to malabsorption disorder, I thought they may be easier for my system to break down. I do believe they are!! Definitely a boost of energy!

What I expected

Posted by 4998989035893057829 on Jan 23, 2013

Very satisfied of my very first order. Arrived in a bit more than a week to Finland. Product wise probably the best vitamin supplement I have tried so far. Ill keep buying as long as I get a good deal and reliable shipping.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »