Wonderful Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Feb 21, 2016

I have tried many multi-vitamins and have been disappointed many many times until now. Finally found this multi-vitamin that provides me with the nutritional support that I have been looking for all this time. One of the major benefits of this supplement is feeling satisfied, holding hunger at bay. Look at the ingredients! I found that it satisfies the body's craving for foods. As a result, I am losing weight - how great is that? I also have more energy and not as tired by the end of the day. I highly recommend Souce of Life Mini Tabs Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement. One more benefit is they are very easy to swallow. I give this product a 5 star rating. I-Herb, ALWAYS carry this brand of muti-vitamins!

very good!

Posted by 5406021109586186946 on May 27, 2015

very good!

Second, eat vitamin purchase!

Posted by 5755418784855373270 on Sep 25, 2013

Have been trying to eat a variety of vitamins purchase. Sangpumpyeong also high expectations as the best!

What I expected

Posted by 4998989035893057829 on Jan 23, 2013

Very satisfied of my very first order. Arrived in a bit more than a week to Finland. Product wise probably the best vitamin supplement I have tried so far. Ill keep buying as long as I get a good deal and reliable shipping.

GREAT Multi!!

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on Oct 31, 2011

I've long been taking this brand of multi-vitamin (and highly recommend) but this is the first time I've tried the mini-tabs. Due to malabsorption disorder, I thought they may be easier for my system to break down. I do believe they are!! Definitely a boost of energy!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Jan 25, 2011

very good product!

Vitamin Order

Posted by Reviewer1801799 on Dec 16, 2010

I really like taking these vitamins; others upset my stomach. The store where I bought them has closed, and it was very nice to order them from you!

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1474116 on Nov 07, 2010

My doctor recommended this product and it has really impacted my energy level. I see a real difference when I don't take it.

Best Mulitvitamin I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Nov 18, 2009

This remains the Gold Standard in Multi-Vitamins. I like these as they are easier to swallow. Nature's Plus is company with stellar integrity.

Nature's Plus multi-vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2150797 on Sep 04, 2009

Good vitamins and easy to swallow.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »