July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Power Teen Immune Booster, Natural Wild Berry Flavor, 60 Chewable Tablets

Works for my teenage son

Posted by Reviewer2932864 on Feb 26, 2012

My 15 year old son has asthma and sinus problems. He will wake up in the morning sneezing, plus running nose. And he is a very fussy eater, will smell anything new first suspiciously before putting it in his mouth. I got him to take these, he said it smelled a bit funny first (because of the mushroom i guess), but he said they tasted all right. now he his sneezing much much lesser in the mornings and no more running nose. I could tell when he forgot to take them, the very next morning the sneezings will start again. Now he is taking them religiously without me having to remind him. He takes 2 tablets a day and one 500mg chewable vitamin c tablet.

Absolutely Nauseating!!!

Posted by Reviewer2139862 on Feb 13, 2012

When I opened these to give to my children I thought I was going to get sick. They smell HORRIFIC. Wanting to give it a second try, I ate it, but it never made it to my stomach. I don't know how one can expect a child to chew these things. Never again!!