Perfect pregnancy tablets

Posted by 5100454032469146505 on Jul 14, 2014

They are balanced

This is scary!

Posted by GreenTearesting on Nov 27, 2013

A label on top of the lid says "WARNING - This product contains lead, a substance known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." I emailed Nature's Plus and ask for clarifications a few weeks ago but they haven't replied to me. :(

love it!

Posted by 5255677673681186256 on Nov 18, 2013

I love these prenatal vitamins because they were the first prenatals that did not give me any reactions. I have intolerances to soy, dairy, and gluten. They are a little on the large size but were everything I was looking for. Oh! Also love the fact they were fish free as well. A++ to Nature's Plus manufacture! Thank you for everything.

Well-Rounded Multi for Whole Family

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

This is a great well-rounded multi vitamin that can be used for the whole family, even at half a dose - if they don't mind the "Prenatal" title (or don't see it). With prior research, the only requirement to be designated a "Prenatal" is to have 100% of Iron & Folate, which this one does along with increased Biotin. However, it does include PABA if you desiring to avoid. At one tablet per day for each family member, this was quite affordable especially for including the whole food concentrates as well.

Highly absorbable

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

I notice very little color change in my urine, which is a good sign. I feel better overall taking these.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1298605 on Jan 31, 2012

Excellent quality. Recommended for womens in pregnacy or while nursing (breastfeeding). At my case no more iron or calcium support needed.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Prenatal, 180 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1879989 on Jan 21, 2012

I like that there are no preservatives

Review

Posted by Reviewer2949842 on Jan 10, 2012

Excellent vitamins for my wife during pregnancy.

Just another Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1887895 on Aug 09, 2011

Think this brand costs a bit more than average, maybe a better brand. so far so good.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1149396 on Jul 19, 2010

I've been taking it for a couple weeks and already feel an increase in energy level. I feel better knowing that they're natural and food based.