Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Prenatal Liquid, Natural Tropical Fruit Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2856583 on Mar 18, 2009

I started taking Prenatal in August to prepare for pregnancy, and this product is the best. It tastes great and is good for you. I am pregnant now and just had my first series of blood test and I am not lacking in any vitamin. I think it is because of this product. I highly recommend!!

Great alternative to pills!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2545974 on Jan 17, 2008

I could never take my prenatals with my first pregnancy. Then I found this with my second. It tastes wonderful ( a little thick, but really ok!) and is easy to take. The thought of swallowing a pill just made me even more nauseus! Plus it has fruits and veggies and a 100% folate needed for pregnancy.

Glad I got it!

Posted by Reviewer2973390 on Dec 11, 2011

I have a great difficulty swallowing even very small pills. I was looking around for a chewable or a liqui prenatal and I got this. I thought it would taste aweful but to my surprise it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. BTW, it turns the pee a neon green color!

my wife loves it

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Sep 26, 2013

Since taking it. Her back pain has reduced. She feels more fuller during day. And generally better.

Nature's Plus

Posted by Reviewer2944947 on Mar 12, 2008

I love this product. I cannot take vitamins in pills form because it gives me a really bad upset stomach. I take this product for 3 reasons: great tropical taste, it has a super food concentrate and because I'm a vegan and need extra vitamins, I find that prenatal vitamins are the best to ensure I get my complete daily value of vitamins.