New To iHerb?

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Prenatal Liquid, Natural Tropical Fruit Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml)

Great alternative to pills!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2545974 on Jan 17, 2008

I could never take my prenatals with my first pregnancy. Then I found this with my second. It tastes wonderful ( a little thick, but really ok!) and is easy to take. The thought of swallowing a pill just made me even more nauseus! Plus it has fruits and veggies and a 100% folate needed for pregnancy.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2856583 on Mar 18, 2009

I started taking Prenatal in August to prepare for pregnancy, and this product is the best. It tastes great and is good for you. I am pregnant now and just had my first series of blood test and I am not lacking in any vitamin. I think it is because of this product. I highly recommend!!

Glad I got it!

Posted by Reviewer2973390 on Dec 11, 2011

I have a great difficulty swallowing even very small pills. I was looking around for a chewable or a liqui prenatal and I got this. I thought it would taste aweful but to my surprise it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. BTW, it turns the pee a neon green color!

my wife loves it

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Sep 26, 2013

Since taking it. Her back pain has reduced. She feels more fuller during day. And generally better.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer3313098 on Apr 17, 2009

I have been taking this product for approx. 3 weeks now and I love it. I mix it with orange juice and it helps with the taste and thickness. It's a bit gritty to me but it's way tastier/easier then pills by far! Definately a must have. I will be ordering the same product again.