Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2856583 on Mar 18, 2009

I started taking Prenatal in August to prepare for pregnancy, and this product is the best. It tastes great and is good for you. I am pregnant now and just had my first series of blood test and I am not lacking in any vitamin. I think it is because of this product. I highly recommend!!

Great alternative to pills!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2545974 on Jan 17, 2008

I could never take my prenatals with my first pregnancy. Then I found this with my second. It tastes wonderful ( a little thick, but really ok!) and is easy to take. The thought of swallowing a pill just made me even more nauseus! Plus it has fruits and veggies and a 100% folate needed for pregnancy.

Glad I got it!

Posted by Reviewer2973390 on Dec 11, 2011

I have a great difficulty swallowing even very small pills. I was looking around for a chewable or a liqui prenatal and I got this. I thought it would taste aweful but to my surprise it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. BTW, it turns the pee a neon green color!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3079909 on Jun 23, 2008

I purchased this for my daughter who was having trouble keeping other pre-natal vitamins down - morning sickness. According to her, it has a great taste and she mixes it with juice, a little yogurt and her secret...a little scoop of rainbow sherbert.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3153233 on Jun 18, 2010

I'm happy with the liquid vitamins. It tastes ok although you do have a "vitamin" aftertaste. I have a very sensitive stomach and this has not upset it at all. I can't take multi-vitamins in pill form because I get sick but this seams to be fine. I would advise drinking plenty of water after taking it so you don't get heartburn!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3217413 on Sep 13, 2008

I can't swallow large pills so this is a great alternative. Surprisingly, this liquid vitamin does not taste awful! I highly recommend.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer3313098 on Apr 17, 2009

I have been taking this product for approx. 3 weeks now and I love it. I mix it with orange juice and it helps with the taste and thickness. It's a bit gritty to me but it's way tastier/easier then pills by far! Definately a must have. I will be ordering the same product again.

Nature's Plus

Posted by Reviewer2944947 on Mar 12, 2008

I love this product. I cannot take vitamins in pills form because it gives me a really bad upset stomach. I take this product for 3 reasons: great tropical taste, it has a super food concentrate and because I'm a vegan and need extra vitamins, I find that prenatal vitamins are the best to ensure I get my complete daily value of vitamins.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2966034 on Jun 02, 2010

I really like this product. It tastes great and I feel great when I take it. I have the energy I need and my body feels happy!

Prenatal liquid - the best solution

Posted by 4904389756859625376 on Dec 14, 2015

I took this product as supplement for capsules as my wife has sensitvie stomach. Taste is great and shipment has been made very fast.