Prenatal liquid - the best solution

Posted by 4904389756859625376 on Dec 14, 2015

I took this product as supplement for capsules as my wife has sensitvie stomach. Taste is great and shipment has been made very fast.

Easy to use and tastes sweet

Posted by Reviewer2556611 on Aug 21, 2014

Am concerned about how sweet this product is, but it is extremely easy to use, and keeps me feeling good. I would recommend this product...

my wife loves it

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Sep 26, 2013

Since taking it. Her back pain has reduced. She feels more fuller during day. And generally better.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2165413 on Jan 30, 2012

Bought this for my daughter and she liked if very much and she is very picky.

If you have morning sickness...

Posted by Reviewer2904981 on Jan 20, 2012

I am not sure if i can recommend to anybody that has morning sickness. It is tropical fruit flavor, but all mixed. I can tell its not too bad, but it was so hard to swallow when I have morning sickness. Its a little bit too sweet to just drink it.... I highly recommend other types.

Glad I got it!

Posted by Reviewer2973390 on Dec 11, 2011

I have a great difficulty swallowing even very small pills. I was looking around for a chewable or a liqui prenatal and I got this. I thought it would taste aweful but to my surprise it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. BTW, it turns the pee a neon green color!

The Best Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1959063 on Oct 05, 2011

I've used this prenatal now with both my pregnancies and it's by far the best tasting. I never forget to take it.

Leaky bottle

Posted by Reviewer1323217 on Mar 24, 2011

You have to shake it before every use, so it would be great if doing so didn't cause the bottle to leak.

Best pre-natal supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1159417 on Mar 02, 2011

I love this supplement because it is a liquid, which is very easily absorbed by the body and I cannot find another liquid option. It also tastes great!

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer2255641 on Sep 23, 2010

I do not like to swallow big pills, so I just take a capful of this a day and it is perfect. If you're going to drink vitamins, this is probably the best tasting liquid vitamin there is. I'll continue to use it.