Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Prenatal Liquid, Natural Tropical Fruit Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2856583 on Mar 18, 2009

I started taking Prenatal in August to prepare for pregnancy, and this product is the best. It tastes great and is good for you. I am pregnant now and just had my first series of blood test and I am not lacking in any vitamin. I think it is because of this product. I highly recommend!!

Great alternative to pills!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2545974 on Jan 17, 2008

I could never take my prenatals with my first pregnancy. Then I found this with my second. It tastes wonderful ( a little thick, but really ok!) and is easy to take. The thought of swallowing a pill just made me even more nauseus! Plus it has fruits and veggies and a 100% folate needed for pregnancy.

Glad I got it!

Posted by Reviewer2973390 on Dec 11, 2011

I have a great difficulty swallowing even very small pills. I was looking around for a chewable or a liqui prenatal and I got this. I thought it would taste aweful but to my surprise it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. BTW, it turns the pee a neon green color!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer3313098 on Apr 17, 2009

I have been taking this product for approx. 3 weeks now and I love it. I mix it with orange juice and it helps with the taste and thickness. It's a bit gritty to me but it's way tastier/easier then pills by far! Definately a must have. I will be ordering the same product again.

Great liquid prenatal vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1106827 on Jul 14, 2009

After using these prenatal vitamins, I will never go back to a pill vitamin. They taste good and they give me energy and keep me healthier than other vitamins.