Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2856583 on Mar 18, 2009

I started taking Prenatal in August to prepare for pregnancy, and this product is the best. It tastes great and is good for you. I am pregnant now and just had my first series of blood test and I am not lacking in any vitamin. I think it is because of this product. I highly recommend!!

Great alternative to pills!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2545974 on Jan 17, 2008

I could never take my prenatals with my first pregnancy. Then I found this with my second. It tastes wonderful ( a little thick, but really ok!) and is easy to take. The thought of swallowing a pill just made me even more nauseus! Plus it has fruits and veggies and a 100% folate needed for pregnancy.

Glad I got it!

Posted by Reviewer2973390 on Dec 11, 2011

I have a great difficulty swallowing even very small pills. I was looking around for a chewable or a liqui prenatal and I got this. I thought it would taste aweful but to my surprise it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. BTW, it turns the pee a neon green color!

my wife loves it

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Sep 26, 2013

Since taking it. Her back pain has reduced. She feels more fuller during day. And generally better.

Prenatal liquid - the best solution

Posted by 4904389756859625376 on Dec 14, 2015

I took this product as supplement for capsules as my wife has sensitvie stomach. Taste is great and shipment has been made very fast.

The Deliciouest vitamins

Posted by 4869781968394962185 on May 23, 2016

The deliciouest vitamins that I ever eat. The good complex of minerals and vitamins. Very easy to consume it. I recomend it to every pregnant woman.

Delicious taste, great product

Posted by 5536609705393452113 on Jun 13, 2016

Surprisingly delicious taste, within two weeks I noticed difference in nails, great alternative to pills. Has all the vitamins needed to support or prepare for pregnancy. ALSO I CANT MISS THIS: no nuts or processed in a nut facility

Nature's Plus

Posted by Reviewer2944947 on Mar 12, 2008

I love this product. I cannot take vitamins in pills form because it gives me a really bad upset stomach. I take this product for 3 reasons: great tropical taste, it has a super food concentrate and because I'm a vegan and need extra vitamins, I find that prenatal vitamins are the best to ensure I get my complete daily value of vitamins.

Best tasting liquid , easy on the stomach and tastebuds

Posted by Reviewer1826760 on Apr 25, 2008

I have a hard time swallowing pills so I always get liquid medications. This vitamin has a fruity taste. The taste is easy on the tastebuds. I highly recommend this product.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Prenatal Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on May 25, 2008

the pregnant women in our family find this to be easily tolerated