Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Red, Liquid, Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Mixed Berry Flavor, 30 fl oz (887.10 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Tastes and smells dreadful

Posted by Reviewer3018452 on Mar 13, 2010

This is packed full of great stuff, which is why I chose it, BUT I cannot stand the smell or taste. I mix it in a smoothie, and still that horrible taste. I can understand that for some people this may taste good - it is the same berry/cherry flavour of old medicine. So you either love it or hate it. For me it reminds me of cherry flavoured marzipan with strong Vit B thrown in. Yuck. I am going to have to throw the rest of the bottle. I will try the new GOLD, which is tropical flavour.