Like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1460730 on Nov 14, 2007

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

a great start to my day

Posted by Reviewer1444391 on Nov 28, 2007

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

A boost of energy!

Posted by Reviewer3269714 on Jan 15, 2008

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

A daily vitamine boost!

Posted by Reviewer2167634 on Apr 02, 2008

I drink this every morning and prepare it with soy milk, fruit, such as a banana or frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I add a little V8 Splash diet fruit drink for added flavor. Rather than swollowing a bunch of vitamin pills, this is a nice alternative and provides a healthy breakfast.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake

Posted by Reviewer1655713 on Jun 26, 2008

Love this energy shake - and the price - will be back to reorder - Thank You

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2092119 on Apr 29, 2009

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

Unbelievably good!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Nov 12, 2009

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1033403 on Sep 06, 2010

Been using this for years, good stuff.

This drink works!

Posted by Reviewer3088852 on May 31, 2010

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1940231 on Feb 28, 2011

Doesn't stir well but blended with some rice milk it's amazing

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »