A daily vitamine boost!

Posted by Reviewer2167634 on Apr 02, 2008

I drink this every morning and prepare it with soy milk, fruit, such as a banana or frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I add a little V8 Splash diet fruit drink for added flavor. Rather than swollowing a bunch of vitamin pills, this is a nice alternative and provides a healthy breakfast.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake

Posted by Reviewer1655713 on Jun 26, 2008

Love this energy shake - and the price - will be back to reorder - Thank You

Love the nutty flavour

Posted by Reviewer1106853 on Sep 15, 2011

Nice mild tasting. I mix it with some fruits and cacao powder and nibs for superfood smoothie in the morning.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3354974 on Oct 20, 2011

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer3163329 on Feb 28, 2012

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Natures Plus

Posted by LuckyYou on Sep 04, 2015

Good product. I have been using it for years.

excellent

Posted by 5475983262158064187 on Aug 12, 2014

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

Happy!

Posted by saralovesiherb on Nov 09, 2014

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

Posted by 4661318523904686164 on May 06, 2015

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1616507 on Nov 15, 2008

This is a delicious tasting way to take you vitamins. I add fresh fruit and ice and this is my breakfast. I didn't give it 5 stars because it can be difficult to mix completely in a non-commercial blender. Just add it slowly, not one full scoop and it blends better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »