Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1033403 on Sep 06, 2010

Been using this for years, good stuff.

Love the nutty flavour

Posted by Reviewer1106853 on Sep 15, 2011

Nice mild tasting. I mix it with some fruits and cacao powder and nibs for superfood smoothie in the morning.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3354974 on Oct 20, 2011

This is a great protein shake.......I have tried a lot of others and have not been satisfied with any of them. I would highly recommend this product.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer3163329 on Feb 28, 2012

I have used this energy shake many, many times. I am a vegetarian and need a protein boost sometimes. This product is great for that. With 21 grams of protein if made with milk. Plus all the great vitamins and bioflavinoids to boot. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Natures Plus

Posted by LuckyYou on Sep 04, 2015

Good product. I have been using it for years.

excellent

Posted by 5475983262158064187 on Aug 12, 2014

Great productos haz a lot of energy i gladly recommed this products... I mix ir with vegetables but really think that adds s great flavor yo my morning shake..

Happy!

Posted by saralovesiherb on Nov 09, 2014

The small serving scoop means this shake actually lasts a long time. It tastes great. I will definitely be buying again.

Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

Posted by 4661318523904686164 on May 06, 2015

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1460730 on Nov 14, 2007

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

a great start to my day

Posted by Reviewer1444391 on Nov 28, 2007

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »