Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1033403 on Sep 06, 2010

Been using this for years, good stuff.

This drink works!

Posted by Reviewer3088852 on May 31, 2010

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

Unbelievably good!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Nov 12, 2009

This was recommended by a friend and it's even better than he said. It really gives energy and the enzymes help the digestive system. Great stuff!

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2092119 on Apr 29, 2009

I've always loved this shake, great taste and plenty of kick. Just don't leave it in the fridge for to long after mixing it or it turns into goop!

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Posted by Reviewer1744579 on Mar 08, 2009

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

I prefer spirutein

Posted by Reviewer1578024 on Jan 26, 2009

Great quality ingredients...but I can't get past the taste. I really like the vanilla Spirutein and use that instead.

Good shake

Posted by Reviewer3138679 on Dec 21, 2008

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1616507 on Nov 15, 2008

This is a delicious tasting way to take you vitamins. I add fresh fruit and ice and this is my breakfast. I didn't give it 5 stars because it can be difficult to mix completely in a non-commercial blender. Just add it slowly, not one full scoop and it blends better.

Natures Plus Source of LIfe

Posted by Reviewer2269784 on Sep 26, 2008

I drink NPSL mixed with frozen fruit, yogurt and water instead of coffee. It does the trick to start my day off with an extra kick.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake