Minearalstoffe für den ganzen Tag

Posted by 4661318523904686164 on May 06, 2015

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Shake,alle Vitamine und Mineralstoffe sind ausreichend vorhanden,

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake

Posted by Reviewer1655713 on Jun 26, 2008

Love this energy shake - and the price - will be back to reorder - Thank You

Absolutely Love This Energy Drink

Posted by Reviewer2443470 on Oct 18, 2016

My husband uses this to make a drink for us in the morning with milk, ice, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, l-glutamine. It taste awesome! Starts the day off right with energy and a good source of protein.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1616507 on Nov 15, 2008

This is a delicious tasting way to take you vitamins. I add fresh fruit and ice and this is my breakfast. I didn't give it 5 stars because it can be difficult to mix completely in a non-commercial blender. Just add it slowly, not one full scoop and it blends better.

A Family Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3307357 on May 09, 2011

My kids think this is great, because when it mixes up the shake is a pale green. It tastes great - kind of like coconut and pineapple.

good ingredients, OK taste

Posted by Reviewer2627164 on Apr 10, 2007

I like the idea of a meal replacement packed with protein, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phyto-nutrients, etc. Can't say I have noticed any energy boost after drinking it. You have to use 2 scoops (not 1) for one serving and let's just say, the taste could be better. It's suppose to be "granola flavored". I wouldn't drink it plain - you definitely have to mask the taste with lots of fruit or cocoa. Also it doesn't fill you up at all. Better to take it with fiber-rich foods to hold you over.

Natures Plus Source of LIfe

Posted by Reviewer2269784 on Sep 26, 2008

I drink NPSL mixed with frozen fruit, yogurt and water instead of coffee. It does the trick to start my day off with an extra kick.

I prefer spirutein

Posted by Reviewer1578024 on Jan 26, 2009

Great quality ingredients...but I can't get past the taste. I really like the vanilla Spirutein and use that instead.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »