Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake

Posted by Reviewer1655713 on Jun 26, 2008

Love this energy shake - and the price - will be back to reorder - Thank You

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1616507 on Nov 15, 2008

This is a delicious tasting way to take you vitamins. I add fresh fruit and ice and this is my breakfast. I didn't give it 5 stars because it can be difficult to mix completely in a non-commercial blender. Just add it slowly, not one full scoop and it blends better.

A Family Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3307357 on May 09, 2011

My kids think this is great, because when it mixes up the shake is a pale green. It tastes great - kind of like coconut and pineapple.

good ingredients, OK taste

Posted by Reviewer2627164 on Apr 10, 2007

I like the idea of a meal replacement packed with protein, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phyto-nutrients, etc. Can't say I have noticed any energy boost after drinking it. You have to use 2 scoops (not 1) for one serving and let's just say, the taste could be better. It's suppose to be "granola flavored". I wouldn't drink it plain - you definitely have to mask the taste with lots of fruit or cocoa. Also it doesn't fill you up at all. Better to take it with fiber-rich foods to hold you over.

I prefer spirutein

Posted by Reviewer1578024 on Jan 26, 2009

Great quality ingredients...but I can't get past the taste. I really like the vanilla Spirutein and use that instead.

Natures Plus Source of LIfe

Posted by Reviewer2269784 on Sep 26, 2008

I drink NPSL mixed with frozen fruit, yogurt and water instead of coffee. It does the trick to start my day off with an extra kick.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »