Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor, 2.2 lbs (1014 g)

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1616507 on Nov 15, 2008

This is a delicious tasting way to take you vitamins. I add fresh fruit and ice and this is my breakfast. I didn't give it 5 stars because it can be difficult to mix completely in a non-commercial blender. Just add it slowly, not one full scoop and it blends better.

Good shake

Posted by Reviewer3138679 on Dec 21, 2008

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Posted by Reviewer1744579 on Mar 08, 2009

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

good ingredients, OK taste

Posted by Reviewer2627164 on Apr 10, 2007

I like the idea of a meal replacement packed with protein, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phyto-nutrients, etc. Can't say I have noticed any energy boost after drinking it. You have to use 2 scoops (not 1) for one serving and let's just say, the taste could be better. It's suppose to be "granola flavored". I wouldn't drink it plain - you definitely have to mask the taste with lots of fruit or cocoa. Also it doesn't fill you up at all. Better to take it with fiber-rich foods to hold you over.

I prefer spirutein

Posted by Reviewer1578024 on Jan 26, 2009

Great quality ingredients...but I can't get past the taste. I really like the vanilla Spirutein and use that instead.