Gritty bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1375007 on Aug 23, 2008

This one is gritty and bad tasting. Burns on the way down if you have not eaten enough. The regular Nature's Plus, Source of Life Ultra is much better.

source of life women liquid

Posted by Reviewer1989107 on Sep 24, 2008

i had to start ordering this online because i can no longer find it in any local shops...it's my favorite... tastes great and it really gives you a lot of what you need without a ton of giant pills to swallow!

Very easy to take!

Posted by Reviewer1344284 on Dec 02, 2009

Love this product!

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Women Liquid

Posted by Reviewer3092431 on May 20, 2008

Iknow this stuff is REALLY good for me...Even my vision has improved since being on it...I just wish it TASTED better! ... I nearly GAG every time I try to get it down every morning!! ... I've tried taking it in water...but that just "prolongs the agony"!!...Guess I'll just have to get used to it!

Great Liquid Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1927973 on Jul 31, 2008

I enjoy taking this vitamin. Not pleased with the taste, but have noticed many positive changes when I do take it.

not bad, but has a very medicinal after taste

Posted by Reviewer2957545 on Apr 25, 2010

not bad but has a very medicinal after taste. orderd for my 91 year old mother who can swallow pills. too soon to tell if it increases energy at all.

Liquid Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3286128 on Jan 26, 2008

The green color is a little unappealing, but the taste is just fine. I do have trouble remembering to take the vitamins since they have to be kept in the fridge, but I just leave myself a note!

GOLD LIQUID BETTER

Posted by Reviewer1852424 on Apr 06, 2011

I like the Gold Liquid MUCH BETTER, tastes SO much better and gives me more energy... worth the extra $$...

Source of Life Women liquid

Posted by Reviewer3283431 on Apr 04, 2010

Not nearly as tasty as the regular stuff. I got two bottles and hope I can trade the women's for just the regular.