mommahappy

Posted by Reviewer1008988 on Dec 10, 2009

Our entire family is taking this protein shake, with almond milk, and it is great tasting and nutritious---and gluten free!

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Meal, Cappuccino, 2.25 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2073382 on Sep 01, 2010

We like this. It tastes very good, especially to coffee drinkers! We also like buying the larger size. It's much more economical, especially at I Herb!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2253659 on Feb 08, 2012

Tastes great and like it's thick shake consistency.

great nutition

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007

great nutrition!

Great breakfast!

Posted by Reviewer1958364 on Mar 05, 2008

I use this product (usually in Chocolate flavor) for breakfast every morning. Even mixed with water, it keeps me satisfied for a number of hours. It acts as my multi-vitamin, and I don't quite as good the days I skip it. Vanilla works well for smoothies; it will turn green when mixed up!

My Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2391756 on Feb 04, 2009

My whole family drinks these shakes,we drink the strawberry, vanilla and this one, but I have to say this is my favorite. I have even had it heated when it was really cold outside and that was good too.

Easiest Way to eat Breakfast in the Morning

Posted by Reviewer1454844 on Nov 05, 2009

I am not a big fan of the Cappuccino but it somehow worked. I make my meal replacement with 3oz of yogurt, 5-6oz of water and a little bit of ice. Sometimes I add Vanilla flavor Lean Shake (from GNC)to it and when I do I only do half a spoon of the Cappuccino. The taste is good but I will purchase the strawberry or vanilla next time. I can honestly say this is the most nutricious meal replacement because most others dont even provide half of the vitamins and minerals this product does. If you are going to replace your meal, make sure you buy one of the Spiru-Tein shakes. I LOVE THEM!