Can't believe this hasn't been rated already - Double Fudge Crack

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Nov 01, 2008

I make some protein shake for myself and my wife in the morning throwing in a half a banana, some ice and soymilk. My wife thinks that this version is OK but I think it's great. Very sweet... probably sweet enough to make me diabetic (just kidding, hopefully not) and lots of chocolate flavor. One of my favorite Spiru-tein flavors. The new container comes with a little leaflet with the results of a 2007 study showing that the nutrition ingredients have been verified by a lab study. So yes there is a lot of sweetness but there is nutrition as well.

Innesah , London, England, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Jan 01, 2009

First time trying this flavour and it was delicous , very filling.Mixes quite well with barley grass and all my other supplements, very good value from Iherb.

싫어하는사람은 싫어할 맛이지만...

Posted by cutebana on Jul 23, 2012

계속 먹다보면 중독되는맛인듯합니다... 어찌 먹다보니 다 먹었다는...이번엔 체리쥬빌레를 시켜봤네요~ 먹어보고 조모 당기는쪽으로 결정하렵니다~

Spiru-Tein fudge

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Nov 13, 2012

I haven't used Spirutein much lately but I have always liked it since the early '90s.This is a good supplement to my protein/spirulina smoothies,the chocolate flavor is a-ok!

Holy Grail!!

Posted by Reviewer2976061 on Nov 12, 2014

i have ordered over 5 pieces of these and cannot live without it.. the taste is just PERFECT!! i blend it with skim milk and it is DELICIOUS!! i can drink it every time of the day, especially when i am hungry, or after the gym, or instead of breakfast when on hurry, it keeps me full for 2 hours but overall its so healthy but tastes like a full fat chocolate milkshake without the calories!! just amazing!!

yummy

Posted by 4936295317637505734 on Feb 12, 2016

this tastes good! especially chocolate lovers, like me. provides a healthy alternative for a meal replacement drink.

Very delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1067622 on Nov 26, 2009

I think that this commodity is very delicious. The sense of fullness lasts long. It is tasting like the cake. I recommend it to the person who likes sweet food.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3307015 on Jan 06, 2010

Love This flavor!

nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2946356 on Jan 26, 2010

great taste, easy to mix even tastes good with water

mmmmmmh

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Sep 30, 2010

this protein powder is better when "shaken by hand" , keeps the crunch better than if mixed! great taste and texture, great mix of proteins!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »