Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Tea Tree Shampoo, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

worth the price

Posted by Reviewer1306818 From Massachusetts on Jan 01, 2013

I only hesitated briefly when seeing the price in my cart and glad I kept it in my cart. It is made from a majority of organic ingredients and has just enough water in order to allow the gel out of the tube. It lathers wonderfully and cleans the scalp nicely. I had been having issues with pores clogging on my scalp but this cleared that issue up completely. I also have allergies to artificial fragrances but have no issue with the natural essences in this shampoo. Thank you iHerb.

Refreshing shampoo

Posted by 4943679973792810226 From Singapore on Oct 04, 2013

I bought this for my boyfriend and he seems to like it. It does seem to remove all of his hair wax and spray completely, so I guess this is good. I like that it has no harsh chemicals and the tea tree scent.