Can't live without it

Posted by 5652694709441988229 on Oct 11, 2013

I've been washing my face with this soap for quite a few years. Suddenly, the two stores in my area were having trouble keeping stock. So glad I found it online at iHerb. I've tried all other brands of tea tree soap I could find and none work like this brand. It thoroughly cleanses off my makeup and leaves the skin squeaky clean. It is somewhat drying but as long as you apply moisturizer afterwards it is fine.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Sep 18, 2014

Thursday plantation tea tree oil products are always terrific . IHerb is a great place to get them at a good price even for us Australians who have the product made here ! The soap is cleansing and antibacterial (being tea tree ). Wonderful !

Good but drying and pricey

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 21, 2016

I have 3 young adult and teen sons, each battling either mild or severe acne. At first, this soap did help my son who had severe facial and body acne, but after a few months, he tells me it's no longer working to control the flare ups. My other boys who have mild to moderate acne are still happy with it though they experience peeling facial skin because of it.. Personally I find this soap very drying and I can't use it daily. It's also too pricey to use daily, if it doesn't consistently deliver good results. I will be looking at something less harsh and cheaper. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button. Thank you!