Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Nature's Plus, Thursday Plantation, Tea Tree Toothpaste, Fluoride Free, 3.9 oz (110 g)

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1505514 on Mar 24, 2012

I like this. It takes care of my gums.

Clean and Lovely

Posted by Reviewer3322156 on May 01, 2012

Flouride-free (poison-free) toothpaste that tastes lovely. As far as I know it doesn't contain glycerin from animals, wich makes it a clean product with natural ingredients... and the only one I want to put in my mouth.

Whitens well

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jul 21, 2014

I can't say that this toothpaste is something extraordinary though it has its own useful and good properties. First of all, it whitens teeth very well. It does it in a very delicate manner without doing teeth and gums harm. I really see that my teeth DO look whiter. Secondly, it doesn't irritate gums (though it doesn't treat them either) and I don't have a burning sensation after brushing my teeth. Хорошая паста. Поставлю ей 5-ку, потому что она действительно отбеливает зубы, причем делает это в максимально щадящей манере. Мои зубы и правда выглядят белее, ничего не могу сказать. Десны не раздражает, хотя и не лечит, но после чистки зубов они не кровоточат и не опускаются.

Cleansing and refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Sep 18, 2014

This product is always a good one. Very cleansing to the mouth tissues and cleans for teeth well. A very therapeutic toothpaste .

tea tree tooth paste

Posted by 5512845566209951251 on Nov 14, 2014

Great product , leaves mouth feeling good and not feeling funny. Has a nice minty feel , not too over powering. No regrets purchasing , i am on my third tube now.