New To iHerb?

Nature's Plus, Ultra Hair, Conditioning Shampoo, For All Hair Types, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Awesome for helping hair loss

Posted by Reviewer3313121 on May 10, 2011

A widow in her 60's who used to clean our home had thin hair. You could see her scalp, and she did not look good. I told her about this, she used it all the time, her hair grew back in, and she got married to a man she met at church! This is the only shampoo I ever use.

very drying

Posted by Reviewer1346375 on Apr 12, 2012

My fine hair is oilier at the roots and drier at the ends. I purchased this because the ingredients looked great. However, this shampoo tangled my hair terribly in the shower and even with conditioner, it was very hard to comb out. Turned my hair to straw, so I had to stop using it. Disappointing. Maybe good for short or very oily hair, or for people who don't wash their hair often.